Performance Marketing Executive
London, UK /
Full-Time / Permanent
Who We Are
Over the last 14 years, we have helped over a million satisfied customers move and manage their money. Our award-winning product portfolio allows our customers to make low-cost multi-currency payments across a range of payment products. From travel money to money transfers, currency hedging to expense management, we are focused on our mission of making money management simple. As a business, we are committed to delivering value to our customers through the combination of advanced payments technology and expert personal service.
We’re doing that by hiring amazing people. We have an exciting opportunity for a data-driven Performance Marketing Executive. An ambitious self-starter with natural communication skills who wants to help scale our marketing activity, delivering business impact and driving continuous improvement, whilst stretching themselves and learning new skills. This role is responsible for the day-to-day management of all paid advertising channels, with a focus on paid search, social and programmatic. This role is required to not only plan and implement digital campaigns but optimise and measure success, working closely with the business and wider marketing team to ensure seamless integration across all online channels.
With our headquarters in London, Chester and Los Angeles, the Equals Group is made up of three business lines and brands - Equals Money, FairFX and CardOneMoney. You will join a very close-knit, talented and supportive team from a variety of backgrounds, who believe that bringing different perspectives together helps us understand our customers' needs. We're united by one thing - to make money management simpler and more cost-effective for our customers.
Who you are
- You have a demonstrated track record of performance marketing and implementing cross-channel digital marketing campaigns
- At least two years experience in a similar role and an interest in Fintech Experience in setting up and running Google Ad campaigns and Paid Social campaigns
- Competent using the full Google Suite, AdWords, Analytics, Data studio and Tag manager
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to evaluate data to improve and drive business performance
- Be an enthusiastic self-starter who can turn their hand to any task
- Management of all paid performance campaigns across a number of platforms, Google, Bing, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Manage keyword research and SEO implementation
- Management of bids, modifiers and budgets, optimisation of keywords, matching types, writing ad copy, creating landing pages and targeting key audiences
- Reporting, analysing and measuring performance and tracking ROI for all campaigns
- Budget management and control of channel spend to ensure that targets are met and budgets are allocated in an optimal and efficient way.
- Keeping up to date with emerging trends and technology to assist in the growth of our digital channels
- Alignment with commercial and product teams to enhance cross-team collaboration and achieve our mission
Our investment in you
We aim to be a ‘people first’ business. We welcome people into the Equals group and aim to grow and develop our talented teams.
Our people are part of one group, we believe in teamwork and celebrating our successes. We strive to embrace our values of ‘Succeed Together’, ‘Be the Customer, ‘Make it Happen’ and ‘Go Beyond.
We believe in empowering conversations, that’s why we’ve invested in our managers and teams to ensure we bring out the best in each other. We want to put you in the driving seat of your career so you can reach your full potential through growth opportunities and developmental support.
You will join an environment that encourages learning and knowledge sharing. Our managers and leaders will guide you to realise your personal drivers and encourage development of your own motivating career plan.
When you join the Equals Group we help you get more out of your career, to get more out of life.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
25 days holiday per year plus an additional day for your birthday
Bupa Health Insurance
Enhanced maternity package
Season Ticket Loans
Cycle to Work Scheme
Free onsite Nuffield Health gym & pool (London) and discounted gym membership (Chester)
Opportunities for progression, development and learning new skills
Interbank currency rates on travel money and international transfers
Autoenrollment Pension Scheme
A flexible working environment Currently, the company is embracing remote working and open to flexible working arrangements. Ideally, we would want employees to collaborate in person at our London or Chester offices, and therefore, the candidate needs to be comfortable commuting distance from either location.
Note to recruiters: We have a preferred supply list and use an ATS portal for CV submissions. Any unsolicited CV's sent directly to hiring managers outside of process will not be subject to a recruitment fee.