Affiliate Development Executive
Chester, UK /
Sales & Dealing /
Full-Time / Permanent
- Development of new affiliates and partnerships across Equals Groups products. Relationship management of affiliates, throughout the group. Developing and managing new affiliates/partnerships. Generating new affiliate leads for all the products across the group.
- Researching organisations and individuals online to identify new leads.
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Work with the Head of Marketing to ensure the work is in sync with overall media campaigns.
- Analysing business aspects in various departments and seeking opportunities for growth.
- To assist in developing strategies to boost sales and increase application volumes for all products.
- To manage the relationships with new and existing affiliates and introducers.
- To liaise closely with the wider team, ensuring their plans are supported.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties that may be required from time to time.
- Experience of working closely with third party organisations – capable of extracting maximum value and co-operation from such working relationships.
- Good knowledge of accessibility and usability standards.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Initiative and creative skills.
- Good time management and organisational skills with the ability to deliver to deadlines and budgets.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Our investment in you
We aim to be a ‘people first’ business. We welcome people into the Equals group and aim to grow and develop our talented teams.
Our people are part of one group, we believe in teamwork and celebrating our successes. We strive to embrace our values of ‘Succeed Together’, ‘Be the Customer, ‘Make it Happen’ and ‘Go Beyond.
We believe in empowering conversations, that’s why we’ve invested in our managers and teams to ensure we bring out the best in each other. We want to put you in the driving seat of your career so you can reach your full potential through growth opportunities and developmental support.
You will join an environment that encourages learning and knowledge sharing. Our managers and leaders will guide you to realise your personal drivers and encourage development of your own motivating career plan.
When you join the Equals Group we help you get more out of your career, to get more out of life.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
25 days holiday per year plus an additional day for your birthday
Bupa Health Insurance
Enhanced maternity package
Season Ticket Loans
Cycle to Work Scheme
Free onsite Nuffield Health gym & pool (London) and discounted gym membership (Chester)
Opportunities for progression, development and learning new skills
Interbank currency rates on travel money and international transfers
Autoenrollment Pension Scheme
A flexible working environment Currently, the company is embracing remote working and open to flexible working arrangements. Ideally, we would want employees to collaborate in person at our London or Chester offices, and therefore, the candidate needs to be comfortable commuting distance from either location.
Note to recruiters: We have a preferred supply list and use an ATS portal for CV submissions. Any unsolicited CV's sent directly to hiring managers outside of process will not be subject to a recruitment fee.