Remote United States /
Product Development – Product Management /
Equip is a virtual program helping families recover from eating disorders at home with comprehensive, gold-standard care created by experts in the field and people in recovery. Equip’s five-person care teams include dietitians, physicians, therapists, and mentors who deliver wrap-around support to provide families healing and lasting recovery.
We created Equip to increase access to evidence-based treatment for all people affected by eating disorders. In line with this mission, we are committed to partnering closely with insurance companies and ensuring our team, patients, treatment, and brand reflect the diversity of those affected by eating disorders.
Data is the backbone of what we are building here at Equip. As a leader of the Data & Insights team, you will help us build a robust end to end data platform that will deliver insights to improve treatment for patients as well as scale our business. The Analytics Manager will lead a lean team of data engineers and analysts who are responsible for identifying and integrating new sources of data, automating cleaning and transformation of data, building reports and dashboards, and building models and analyses. The Analytics Manager responsibilities include supporting the professional growth of the team, looking for opportunities to improve the data platform to be best in class, and getting hands on to support the team as needed. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in managing a team, hands on experience in building data pipelines and reports/dashboards, and the ability to mentor and inspire others. Ultimately, you’ll help us roll-out high-impact products that deliver significant value in-line with our company’s vision of transforming the way eating disorder care is delivered.
- Mentor and train your direct reports and provide opportunities for growth
- Provide technical guidance on designs and approaches for new enhancements/features
- Collaborate with the Data Product Manager on scope and timelines of deliverables
- Ensure the reliability, availability, and quality of the data platform and reports
- Provide hands on support as needed for pulling data, integrating with third party applications, building reports/dashboards, orchestrating the pipeline, answering ad-hoc questions, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
- 2+ years of continuous experience as a leader of a data or analytics team
- Technical background with experience working with data pipelines, data models, and analytics
- Proficiency in SQL and Python
- Hands-on experience working in all stages of data & analytics
- Great communication skills both internally and externally with an ability to negotiate
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
Bonus if you have the following
- Familiarity with our tech stack - Airbyte, DBT, AWS S3, AWS Athena, Mode
- Passion for mental health and eating disorder treatment and expanding access to treatment
Competitive salaries and bonuses, remote work, generous paid time-off, paid holidays, health benefits, career development opportunities, and exciting team retreats are among the myriad benefits you'll experience while working at Equip.
Equip is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.