Brand Marketing Lead
Remote United States /
Marketing – Marketing /
Equip is a virtual program helping families recover from eating disorders at home with comprehensive, gold-standard care created by experts in the field and people in recovery. Equip’s five-person care teams include dietitians, physicians, therapists, and mentors who deliver wrap-around support to provide families healing and lasting recovery.
We created Equip to increase access to evidence-based treatment for all people affected by eating disorders. In line with this mission, we are committed to partnering closely with insurance companies and ensuring our team, patients, treatment, and brand reflect the diversity of those affected by eating disorders.
We are seeking a Brand Engagement Lead to help establish Equip as the go-to place for everything eating disorder related for our consumer audiences – patients, families, educators, media, and more.
In this role, the person will lead our efforts in building trust and relationships with our consumer audiences by helping create engaging marketing collateral, organizing events, collaborating with outside partners, conducting marketing research, and supporting the Senior Marketing Manager in all other cross-channel marketing activities.
This person will need at least two years of experience in marketing, preferably with a background in community engagement or brand marketing. Strong project management skills and ability to work collaboratively with multiple teams and stakeholders is a must. This person should be passionate about ensuring that community needs and feedback are reflected in our brand marketing efforts. Ideal candidates will have experience in sourcing and incorporating audience insights into their work.
- Events & Conferences:
- Spearhead digital events for consumer audiences (social media, webinars, workshops, support groups etc.)
- Support all marketing needs (content, booth materials, speaker support, etc) for consumer-facing conferences, including employer and payor.
- Partner with nonprofits & strategic partners to plan and execute educational events.
- Provide marketing support to all non-public family events led by the patient experience team.
- Create reports for all data and insights from events.
- Collateral and Content:
- Work with the creative and content teams on the creation of collateral and assets for all consumer marketing efforts (public and non-public).
- Support all payor marketing efforts with member audiences (email newsletters, co-branded articles, videos, etc.)
- Own website updates and content in collaboration with the content team.
- Collaborate with other teams on marketing collateral requests they submit.
- Campaigns and market expansion:
- Assist in marketing research efforts (consumer insight interviews, pilot testing, etc.)
- Lead execution and project management for all major campaigns
- Coordinate with email marketing manager to help implement any recurring consumer-facing email campaigns (new and existing)
- Create post-mortem reports for all campaigns.
- Community engagement:
- Support all efforts for community outreach to nonprofits and strategic partners
- Leverage community partnerships to raise brand awareness and reach socializing campaigns, events, SEO backlinks,etc.)
- Own all influencer relationships, including outreach, negotiation, and project management.
- Oversee the testimonial process, including outreach to families, interview coordination, legal release management, and translating testimonials into marketing-ready assets.
- BA degree in Marketing, Communications or a related discipline
- 2-3 years of professional experience in a marketing role; startup experience preferred
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Work experience related to community engagement
- Experience in healthcare sector (preferred)
Competitive salaries and bonuses, remote work, generous paid time-off, paid holidays, health benefits, career development opportunities, and exciting team retreats are among the myriad benefits you'll experience while working at Equip.
Equip is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.