São Paulo, São Paulo
Escale – Growth Saúde
To grow the number of customers we use a lot of technology and hard work focused on SEO/SEM and CRO. To further accelerate this growth we are looking for a results-driven professional to be part of our Growth team.
You will be responsible for creating and testing hypotheses to grow and extract the most conversion from some of our performance sites.
Working in a high-performance, multi-functional team this Growth Hacker needs to be a hands-on, inspirational and passionate about growth strategies for Digital Marketing and websites, involving customer acquisition, CRO conversion optimization, SEO and any other way to get results! It will be a part of your daily life to analyze data through different tools and create and test new hypotheses and strategies with this team.
The ideal candidate has the philosophy that nothing is right until we have tested! Everything deserves an a / b test or another way to get data to be analyzed accurately.We are looking for someone who is comfortable in a super dynamic start-up environment, fully data-driven and results-oriented. This candidate has the ability to have not only the strategic vision of the business, but also to inspire his team with passion and engagement.
- Analysis of metrics and KPIs and define implementations for tests;
- Bring creative ideas on how to grow these KPIs;
- Test these ideas!
- Analyze the data and understand our user.
- Exchange ideas and knowledge with other departments of the company to optimize processes (other product marketing, BI, development, etc.).
- Work with agile methods (Scrum) in a multifunctional team.
- Test hypotheses and optimize the performance of all organic channels.
- You want to make a difference. It's not just another job. It's not just another start-up. We are building a story that will redefine this market.
- Excel is your friend! You have no problem creating charts and spreadsheets to track your KPIs.
- You know how to use pivot tables and could learn SQL.
- You have knowledge of statistics and understand that without setting the P-Value the test is not over yet.