Senior Product Designer
São Paulo, São Paulo
Escale – Design
Escale is a rapidly growing customer acquisition company located in São Paulo, Brazil. Founded in 2013 by two American entrepreneurs in their apartment in Vila Madalena, Escale today boasts more than 500 employees. We use data and technology to deliver more intelligent and optimized buying experiences to consumers. We manage the end-to-end sales funnel for big brands in industries such as telecom, healthcare and education with a simple thesis: the best sales strategy is to deliver an amazing buying experience to end users. With recent investments from top VCs such as Kaszek Ventures, QED Investors, Invus Opportunities, Global Founders Capital and Redpoint e.Ventures, we are expanding our engineering and data teams to develop a world class customer acquisition platform.
We dream big and constantly focus on the customer, knowing that what we do today are the building blocks for the greater future. We have a highly diverse culture and intend to keep it that way, respecting everyone regardless of their age, sex, skin color, country of origin, sexual orientation or experience level. We put deep understanding of agile values, above specific processes and methodologies. We make decisions based on data and are highly results oriented. Our culture resembles a sport team more than a family, where trust and respect are earned by winning hard battles together.
You are curious for people’s motivation and behavior. You value open and honest discussion and are always looking to learn. You are driven by the opportunity to figure out how to best uncover and address user needs through efficient and insightfully designed experiences. Not only that, you will work in a collaborative team of product designers, visual designers, and user experience researchers, product managers and engineers and will help us envision and deliver unforgettable experiences. You will be a key adviser on how to better understand the impact Escale is delivering in product, marketing, and sales.
- Experience in design, with an emphasis on shipping useful, usable, and delightful products.
- Mastery of current design tools, responsive web design standards, and the current state-of-the-art for consumer-facing experiences.
- Experience developing, testing, and refining concepts based on research, insights, and brand vision.
- Previous experience conducting a project from inception through execution.
- Track record of measured success of projects.
- Compelling communication capabilities.
- Experience working with multidisciplinary squads.
- Experience with Design Sprints as a participant or as a moderator.
- Autonomy to solve hard challenges
- Fun atmosphere
- Public transportation and meal allowance
- Health and dental insurance
- Gym allowance
- Home office
- Partnership with SESC
- Free beer every day
- Competitive salary package
- Working with top minds in the industry
- Out of state relocation assistance
- Choose your own setup (OS, laptop, monitor, etc)
- Education allowance
- English classes