Sr. Product Manager
São Paulo, São Paulo
Escale – Produto
Escale is a rapidly growing customer acquisition company located in São Paulo, Brazil. Founded in 2013 by two American entrepreneurs in their apartment in Vila Madalena, Escale today boasts more than 500 employees. We use data and technology to deliver more intelligent and optimized buying experiences to consumers. We manage the end-to-end sales funnel for big brands in industries such as telecom, healthcare and education with a simple thesis: the best sales strategy is to deliver an amazing buying experience to end users. With recent investments from top VCs such as Kaszek Ventures, QED Investors, Invus Opportunities, Global Founders Capital and Redpoint e.Ventures, we are expanding our engineering and data teams to develop a world class customer acquisition platform.
We dream big and constantly focus on the customer, knowing that what we do today are the building blocks for the greater future. That is why we need Product Managers that are bold enough to drive high impact products in a high speed environment. Our Product Managers work cross-functionally from conception of the project to launch of the product by connecting the technical and business worlds. We have a highly diverse culture and intend to keep it that way, respecting everyone regardless of their age, sex, skin color, country of origin, sexual orientation or experience level. We put deep understanding of agile values, above specific processes and methodologies. We make decisions based on data and are highly results oriented. Our culture resembles a sport team more than a family, where trust and respect are earned by winning hard battles together.
You’re a master of your craft and a relentless problem solver. You think critically and question everything, seeking deep understanding of concepts and business problems. You are transparent and a tireless truth teller, sharing information in an efficient and constructive way to improve the environment around you. You’re an outlier, you do and achieve things that most people find hard or even impossible. You’re humble and a solid team contributor, knowing not to put your personal interests above the team’s and that every interaction is a learning opportunity.
- Practical experience in the field or related technical field or BA/BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics.
- Relevant experience with product management or product design focused on Internet products and technologies.
- Experience creating strategic product roadmaps in cross functional teams.
- Experience with go-to-market strategy, design discussions and product vision.
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment, and to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends; excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills.
- Experience building customer facing products for healthcare and telecom.
- Development experience using different frameworks.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, or Data.
- Master of Science or Business Administration.
- Autonomy to solve hard challenges
- Fun atmosphere
- Public transportation and meal allowance
- Health and dental insurance
- Gym allowance
- Home office
- Partnership with SESC
- Free beer every day
- Competitive salary package
- Working with top minds in the industry
- Out of state relocation assistance
- Choose your own setup (OS, laptop, monitor, etc)
- Education allowance
- English classes