SEO Analyst Partnerships
São Paulo, São Paulo
Escale – Growth Telecom
A SEO Outreach Analyst is a strategic role inside the growth team and is in charge with identifying opportunities to acquire partnerships to help us build awareness and backlinks for our websites.
You will be working with our amazing Organic Team to ensure our strategy is the best we could have and we are using SEO best practices on our organic channels.
You will be given the autonomy to identify opportunities to test SEO theory and drive results faster! There will be weekly and monthly reporting including competitive analysis and you will collaborate with stakeholders on adhoc requests.
We have 1000+ pages with super important organic traffic for you to sink in and find out how can we get tons of good links! If you don’t know what link building is, that’s okay. We will give you the tools to learn. But you need to be safe you are not to talk to people, knows how to network, close great deals and won't be afraid of being rejected.
- We need a hands on analyst who isn’t afraid to go out promoting content to get people talking about it and linking to it. This job is not for the shy, you need to be creative with your outreach capacity.
- You will be contacting website owners, bloggers, social media influencers, doing lots of Google searches, etc.
You will be responsible for:
- Acquire backlinks that positively impact organic rankings;
- Using advanced search techniques in Google to identify potential link opportunities;
- Qualifying websites for quality link potential);
- Reaching out to bloggers and other online personalities via email, twitter, blog comments, Facebook and on the phone;
- Regularly analyze backlink profile (identification of link SPAM issues) and submit disavow reports via Google Webmaster tools to ensure healthy links and backlink profile
The ideal candidate:
:Amazing communication skills including writing ability.
- Internet heavy user.
- Internet friendly creative that can interact within multiple online communities and build good relationships with
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand, report and act on data
- Creative and effective problem solver
- Proficient in conducting research online
- Self-motivated and enjoys working in a fast-paced and results driven environment
Represent a plus:
- Some experience in SEO/marketing/sales or related field
- Has experience with creative backlink campaigns
- Understands how to research backlink strategies