São Paulo, São Paulo
Escale – Growth Saúde
A SEO Analyst is a strategic role inside the growth team and is in charge with identifying opportunities to gain and improve organic acquisition and traffic.
You will be working with our amazing Organic Team to ensure our strategy is the best we could have and we are using SEO best practices on our organic channels. As a leader by influence this specialist has few or no direct reports, but inspire our Junior Members to study and practice SEO related themes like technical SEO, front-end languages, performance improvements etc.
You will be given the autonomy to identify opportunities to test SEO theory and drive results faster! There will be weekly and monthly reporting including competitive analysis and you will collaborate with stakeholders on adhoc requests.
We have 1000+ pages with super important organic traffic for you to sink in! Working on our channels with our amazing tech team, your years of experience in technical SEO will be the key to success. In addition to working across all our organic channels you will be working in a multidisciplinary squad with Paid specialists, developers, UX designers, etc.
What do we need?
- 1+ years experience in enterprise SEO;
- Demonstrable experience implementing SEO strategies (bring your best cases!);
- Strong technical SEO understanding;
- Self starter with experience working with multiple stakeholders to achieve positive results;
- Willingness to learn and try new things
Great to have:
- User centric mindset
- Strong sense of ownership and the ability to work autonomously"Whatever it takes" attitude;
- Solid business sense and understanding of business metrics;
- Strong analytical skills and experienceGood understanding of UX processes and design;
- Great written and verbal communication skills ;
- English professional proficiency