Design Researcher (UX)
São Paulo, São Paulo
Escale – Design
Escale is a rapidly growing customer acquisition company located in São Paulo, Brazil. Founded in 2013 by two American entrepreneurs in their apartment in Vila Madalena, Escale today boasts more than 500 employees.
We use data and technology to deliver more intelligent and optimized buying experiences to consumers. We manage the end-to-end sales funnel for big brands in industries such as telecom, healthcare and education with a simple thesis: the best sales strategy is to deliver an amazing buying experience to end users.
With recent investments from top VCs such as Kaszek Ventures, Global Founders Capital and Redpoint e. Ventures, we are expanding our engineering and data teams to develop a world class customer acquisition platform.
We dream big and constantly focus on the customer, knowing that what we do today are the building blocks for the greater future. We have a highly diverse culture and intend to keep it that way, respecting everyone regardless of their age, sex, skin color, country of origin, sexual orientation or experience level. We put deep understanding of agile values, above specific processes and methodologies. We make decisions based on data and are highly results oriented. Our culture resembles a sport team more than a family, where trust and respect are earned by winning hard battles together.
You’re a master of your craft and a relentless problem solver. You think critically and question everything, seeking deep understanding of concepts and business problems. You are transparent and a tireless truth teller, sharing information in an efficient and constructive way to improve the environment around you. You’re an outlier, you do and achieve things that most people find hard or even impossible. You’re humble and a solid team contributor, knowing not to put your personal interests above the team’s and that every interaction is a learning opportunity.
What You’ll Do
- Identify users' needs and market gaps to inform business decisions;
- Implement qualitative and quantitative researches to answer business questions;
- Conduct qualitative research such as: interviews, perception tests, shadowing, and others;
- Support Lead Researcher on planning research projects and defining an organized process within teams;
- Democratize access to inputs and insights from research team to company level;
- Support design, product and growth teams executing exploratory, validation research and identifying new research opportunitie;
- Present research findings and answer questions from stakeholders;
- Facilitate collaborative meetings such as: ideation processes;
- Work closely with stakeholders to develop actionables from research results.
What you need
- Experience in planning and executing different types of qualitative and quantitative research. Ex: practice conducting user tests onsite and on multiple devices.
- Expertise on user interviews and competitive analysis.
- Understanding pros and cons of different research methods for each product phase and ability to quickly deliver recommendations during the process.
- Experience collaborating with Designers, Product Managers, Engineers and other UX peers to prioritize research opportunities.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Negotiation and collaboration skills.
- Critical thinking and analysis skills.
What we consider as a plus
- User testing or quantitative analytics tools such as: Google Analytics, VWO or Hotjar;
- Developing reports and providing meaningful insights using various analytic tools.
- Autonomy to solve hard challenges
- Fun atmosphere
- Public transportation and meal allowance
- Health and dental insurance
- Gym allowance
- Home office
- Partnership with SESC
- Free beer every day
- Competitive salary package
- Working with top minds in the industry
- Out of state relocation assistance
- Choose your own setup (OS, laptop, monitor, etc)
- English classes
- Education allowance