Storyteller and Content Marketing Manager
San Francisco, CA
eShares is a San Francisco based tech company reshaping the private market. Companies use eShares to manage their equity, investor communications, and assets and investors use eShares to manage their portfolios. In August 2015 eShares raised a Series-B from top investors including Union Square Ventures, Spark Capital, and K9 Ventures.
eShares has over 160 employees. Our marketing team has four and is growing fast. This means that on the eShares marketing team you will take on significant responsibility and get the opportunity to be part of a high-impact team.For this role, we are hiring a talented writer who can tell our story through amazing content and thoughtful brand strategy.
While we are looking for candidates with a strong content background, we hire for trajectory. If you are lacking in any of the areas mentioned, don’t worry we have a team in place that is excited to help you grow.
What you will work on:
- Research customers (founders, CFOs, investors) and hone your voice and writing style to connect with our audience.
- Understand our product roadmap and develop a content strategy that drives engagement and other key metrics.
- Craft amazing blog and product marketing content with an emphasis on simple, direct and creative pieces.
- Use a variety of software to deliver content externally and internally. Currently includes Ghost (CMS), Intercom, Mailchimp, and more.
- Use a variety of software to analyze the impact and value of our content (Google Analytics, Pendo, Optimizely and more).
- Work with a diverse set of people and teams, ranging from our investor services and valuations teams, to our in-house designers and engineers.
What we are looking for:
- An amazing writer and storyteller. You live and breathe “The Elements of Style.”
- You have an opinion on the Oxford comma.
- Experience writing in a fast-paced work environment.-Fast learner, both in terms of new concepts and new skills/software programs.
- Love working with a variety of people.
- 3-5 years marketing experience in the financial or technology industry preferred.