Onboarding Intern - Investor Services (Summer)
San Francisco, CA
eShares Investor Services provides portfolio management tools allowing investment firms to monitor their investments and communicate with their investors.
Our mission is to consolidate private company ownership onto one common electronic registry, and bring a wealth of financial services—previously reserved only for public companies—to all privately held companies.
A glimpse of what we are working on is available here, learn about our culture and how we work together here.
This position will be primarily responsible for supporting the onboarding managers in their day-to-day, but there are likely a number of other projects that will emerge over the course of the summer.
- Support onboarding managers with new client implementations while providing regular status updates
- Help facilitate account updates with current clients
- Quality check and assurance of importing data
- Keep current with eShares product updates and their integration into operations
- Participate in strategic initiatives as they ariseWork with onboarding team and product / engineering to improve product and add features requested by customers
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented team player
- Prioritize effectively and execute in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong people skills – high degree of empathy and ability to communicate effectively
- Demonstrated proficiency with common technology concepts, including but not limited to email, communication and project management tools
- Ability to maintain confidentiality as required by customersInterest in venture capital/private equity and private market liquidity
- Familiarity with Excel is a plus