Palo Alto, CA
eShares is the first and only SEC-registered Transfer Agent for private companies. Our online platform allows companies—from seed stage to pre-IPO—to manage equity electronically with the participation of their shareholders, employees, auditors, and legal counsel.
Our mission is to consolidate private company ownership onto one common electronic registry, and bring a wealth of financial services—previously reserved only for public companies—to all privately held companies.
- Support outreach and communication efforts
- Help identify and research prospective law firm partners
- Enter, track and maintain partner records in internal database
- Assist with the preparation of marketing and training materials
- Assist with onboarding company capitalization records
- In pursuit of an Associates or Bachelor degree
- Interest in the legal field
- Equity administration knowledge a plus
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Must be organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to maintain confidentiality as required by customers