Palo Alto, CA, USA
At eShares, design isn’t just moving pixels around a page. Our designers are top performers whose skills span product management, design, and front-end code. We don’t just create great software experiences, we deeply empathize with the business and user needs that underpin our decisions. We care about the why, what, and how that goes into product development.
In any given week, an eShares product designer will:
- Empathize with users and understand business needs
- Translate these needs into requirements
- Express those requirements in a beautiful, user-friendly interface (from mock ups to coding the HTML & CSS)
- Work with product, engineering, and business to find an MVP to ship (yes, we’re not afraid to ship often and learn quickly)
- Communicate the value of features to users and other stakeholders
- Track and support features over time
- This job requires the highest level of responsibility—not just solving problems, but knowing which problems to solve. In this role, you'll be part of a highly dynamic team that's creating the future of private equity. If this sounds like you, let’s talk!
- Health, dental, life insurance & 401k matching
- 50% gym reimbursement & commuter benefits
- Catered lunch and unlimited snacks
- Monthly in-office haircuts
- Fun work environment geared towards professional growth