Python/Django Full Stack Developer
eShares is growing our engineering team, and looking for great full-stack Python/Django developers in our Seattle office. You will have the opportunity to quickly contribute mission critical code and help to shape fundamental aspects of the service.
eShares is the first and only SEC-registered Transfer Agent for private companies. Our mission is to consolidate private company ownership onto one common electronic registry, and bring a wealth of financial services—previously reserved for public companies—to all privately held companies.
eShares has a unique culture of close team work across Engineering, Product, and Business. See more here.
- 1+ years of Python/Django development experience
- Clear understanding of HTTP and RESTful APIs
- Strong communication skills
- Comfortable regularly working in team environments
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Health, dental, life insurance & 401(k) matching
- 50% gym reimbursement & commuter benefits
- Daily catered lunch and unlimited snacks
- Aggressive work environment geared toward professional growth