eShares is growing our engineering team, and looking for great front-end developers in our Seattle office. You will have the opportunity to quickly contribute to and help shape fundamental aspects of the service.
eShares is the first and only SEC-registered Transfer Agent for private companies. Our mission is to consolidate private company ownership onto one common electronic registry, and bring a wealth of financial services—previously reserved for public companies—to all privately held companies.
eShares has a unique culture of close team work across Engineering, Product, and Business. See more here.
- Strong communication skills
- Comfortable regularly working in team environments
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Use existing internal APIs and help develop new APIs to interact with the eShares back end services
- Work closely with our full stack and backend engineers during feature development
- Work closely with designers and product managers to help design front end products
- Build reusable React components for use in your projects as well as company-wide projects
- Build testing infrastructure to test front end code and React components
- Health, dental, life insurance & 401(k) matching
- 50% gym reimbursement & commuter benefits
- Daily catered lunch and unlimited snacks
- Aggressive work environment geared toward professional growth