Product Design Intern - Valuations Team
San Francisco, CA
At eShares, design isn’t just moving pixels around a page. Our product designers are top performers whose skills span product management, design, and front-end development. We don’t just create great software experiences, but also empathize with the business and user needs that underpin our decisions. We care about the why, what, and how that goes into product development.
In any given week, an eShares product designer will:
- Empathize with users and understand the business teams needs
- Translate these needs into requirements
- Express those requirements in a well-designed, user-friendly interface (from mock ups to coding the HTML & CSS)
- Work with product, engineering, and business to find an MVP to ship (we’re not afraid to ship often and learn quickly)
- Track and support features over time
This job requires the highest level of responsibility—not just solving problems, but knowing which problems to solve. In this role, you'll be part of a highly dynamic team that's creating the future of valuing venture backed companies. If this sounds like you, let’s talk!