Event Marketing Manager
San Francisco, CA
eShares is a San Francisco based tech company reshaping the private market. Companies use eShares to manage their equity, investor communications, and assets and investors use eShares to manage their portfolios. In August 2015 eShares raised a Series-B from top investors including Union Square Ventures, Spark Capital, and K9 Ventures.
eShares has over 160 employees. Our marketing team has four and is growing fast. This means that on the eShares marketing team you will take on significant responsibility and get the opportunity to be part of a high-impact team.For this role, we are hiring a talented event marketer who can host events around the country and integrate these campaigns into our larger brand strategy.
While we are looking for candidates with event marketing experience, we hire for trajectory. If you are lacking in any of the areas mentioned, don’t worry we have a team in place that is excited to help you grow.
What you will work on:
- Research customers (founders, CFOs, investors) and understand our industry, audience, and voice.
- Host events across the country, that reinforce our brand and marketing goals. Initially we will run a series of targeted CFO breakfasts. Later our events will grow in size and scope.
- Become a direct channel between our 2,000+ customers and our sales, product, and marketing teams. Use a variety of software to promote, manage and host each event.
- Work with a diverse set of people and teams, ranging from our investor services and valuations teams, to our in-house designers and engineers.
What we are looking for:
- A hyper-detailed events marketer. You live to bring people together.
- Experience putting on events in a fast-paced environment. Quick learner, both in terms of new concepts and skills/software programs.
- Love working with a variety of people and teams.
- 3-5 years marketing experience in the financial or technology industry preferred.