Customer Success Intern
Palo Alto, CA
We are looking for an Intern to work closely with our Platform Support Team. You are a highly capable, detail oriented student with strong problem solving skills. You are willing to adapt to rapidly changing, fast paced work environment and learn something new every day.
eShares is the first and only SEC-registered Transfer Agent for private companies. Our online platform allows companies—from seed stage to pre-IPO—to manage equity electronically with the participation of their shareholders, employees, auditors, and legal counsel.
Our mission is to consolidate private company ownership onto one common electronic registry, and bring a wealth of financial services—previously reserved only for public companies—to all privately held companies.
An internship with eShares is a great opportunity to learn from and with some of the best in a collaborative, growth oriented environment. Learn more about our company culture here!
- Support Platform Account management team with day to day operations and various projects.
- Print time sensitive legal documents, mail and track packages sent to venture capital firms, law firms and banks.
- Support SMB, Enterprise Account Management and Investor Services team with completing workflows before the features are built including administrative tasks.
- Support Platform Marketing team with email campaigns and responding to any feature-related questions.
- Update internal and external knowledge base.
- Produce new collateral on product features and responsible for keeping them up to date.
- Maintain product expertise and equity administration industry knowledge
- Ability to work a minimum of 5 hours per day and a minimum of 3 days per week.
- Ability to meet deadlines while prioritizing multiple activities
- Great people skills – high degree of empathy and great communication skills
- Great organizational skills
- Ability to articulate the value of eShares and negotiate deals reflective of the value provided to customers
- Working knowledge of finance and accounting a plus