Remote (US Only) /
E-Space – Government Affairs & Regulatory /
Ready to make connectivity from space universally accessible, secure and actionable? Then you’ve come to the right place!
At E-Space, we’re focused on bridging Earth and space with the world’s most sustainable low Earth orbit (LEO) satellite network. We’re a team of bold thinkers, ambitious leaders and dynamic doers—and we’re disrupting NewSpace by fundamentally changing the design of legacy LEO space systems to deliver entirely new satellite capabilities at a fraction of the cost.
We’re intentional, we’re unapologetically curious and we’re 100% committed—to saving space, to protecting our planet and to turning connectivity into actionable intelligence.
What is the role?
We are looking for a Regulatory Counsel who can work to advise the E-SPACE team on the laws, regulations, and policies that impact the business in the United States and relevant foreign jurisdictions.
This role will report into the VP of Global Affairs and is eligible for remote work across the US, with preference given to candidates in or around Washington, DC.
What you will do
- Analyze legal and regulatory risks, and communicate them to the Global Affairs and business teams to enable sound compliance and strategic business decisions
- Help solve complex regulatory problems and provide support so as to allow E-Space to meet its service rollout in a timely basis.
- Develop tools for the legal, business, and technical teams to understand legal and regulatory requirements in multiple jurisdictions
- Monitor legal and policy developments
- Closely manage the work product of outside counsel and consultants
- Develop regulatory filings based on E-Space needs and requirements
- Manage the preparation and submission of timely regulatory compliance reports to regulatory agencies
- Develop and maintain comprehensive databases of regulatory information that applies to E-Space licenses and applications
Why you're the right candidate
- At least 5 years of experience with regulatory compliance matters in the telecommunications industry with a focus on satellite services
- JD from an accredited law school
- Active bar membership in at least one U.S. state
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of telecommunications regulatory issues outside of the U.S.
- Prior experience with satellite communications company
Additional experience we'd like to see
- Experience working in with NGSO satellites
We are redefining how satellites are designed, manufactured and used—so we’re looking for candidates with passion, deep knowledge and direct experience on LEO satellite component development, design and in-orbit activities. If that’s your experience – then we’ll be immediately wow-ed.
The estimated base salary range for this role is $100,000-300,000 per year. The estimated range is meant to reflect an anticipated salary range for the position in question, which is based on market data and other factors, all of which are subject to change. Individual pay is based on location, skills and expertise, depth of relevant experience, and other relevant factors. For questions about this, please speak to the recruiter if you decide to apply for the role and are selected for an interview.
Why E-Space is right for you
We want you to make the most of your journey at E-Space. That’s why we support and invest in the physical, emotional and financial well-being of our team members and their families. Some of what you can expect when working at E-Space:
· An opportunity to really make a difference
· Sustainability at our core
· Fair and honest workplace
· Innovative thinking is encouraged
· Competitive salaries
· Continuous learning and development
· Health and wellness care options
· Financial solutions for the future
· Optional legal services
· Paid holidays
· Paid time off