Electrical Engineer, Satellite Power Systems
Los Gatos, CA /
Satellite Engineering /
At E-SPACE, we believe space should be accessible to everyone, from the visionaries discovering our future in space today to the countless generations of innovators to come. We are on track to build the world’s largest, most sustainable space-based network. Led by industry pioneers and backed by world-class investors, we are assembling a team of best-in-class aerospace, software, and materials engineers and scientists to make this vision a reality.
We are looking to add a Satellite Power Systems Electrical Engineer to our Spacecraft Engineering team. This role will own the design, analysis, testing, and development of our spacecraft power systems.
- Perform electrical engineering and analysis to develop solar power distribution, storage, and controllers for satellite systems.
- Perform analysis and design of discrete power supplies and supporting circuitry for power distribution and power storage for satellites.
- Develop and maintain system power trades supporting a fast paced iterative design environment.
- Develop electronic hardware, including part selection, schematic capture, layout, and fabrication of development circuit board designs.
- Support fabrication, test and debugging of flight hardware.
- Engineering or Physics Bachelor's degree
- Experience with power distribution and spacecraft electronics design.
- Experience with general lab equipment for board bring-up (oscilloscopes, power supplies, etc)
- Experience with printed circuit board design.
While we offer amazing compensation with great stock options, annual pay, bonuses, free lunches, and health benefits, more importantly, you should join our team for the opportunity to grow personally, and have a high impact on the lives of millions of people. We love solving the hard problems, the rigor of deep engineering, bleeding-edge technology, and helping the world.