Senior FPGA Design Engineer
Beverly, MA /
Ground Technology /
At E-SPACE, we believe space should be accessible to everyone, from the visionaries discovering our future in space today to the countless generations of innovators to come. We are on track to build the world’s largest, most sustainable space-based network. Led by industry pioneers and backed by world-class investors, we are assembling a team of best-in-class aerospace, software, and materials engineers and scientists to make this vision a reality.
We are hiring a Senior FPGA Design Engineer to work with our systems development groups to ensure the successful design, test, and build of our core technologies.
This role is available in our Beverly, MA office.
- Responsible for design implementation and testing of new FPGA designs from initial concept, to subsystem integration, through full system deployment.
- Work closely with lead system designers and algorithm developers to implement advanced processing and control algorithms in FPGAs.
- Work closely with Hardware Design Engineers, RF Systems Engineers, and Product Marketing to enable features and functions which meet the product requirements.
- Responsible for supporting requirements decomposition, system analysis, hardware architecture, RF test support, and implementation/testing of the final products.
- Minimum of BS (MS preferred) in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering with at least 7 years of experience implementing advanced FPGA designs
- Experience with design implementations using the latest Xilinx or Intel FPGA and SoC devices
- Experience using Vivado FPGA development environment with Verilog or VHDL
- Experience with FPGA simulation using Modelsim/Questsim, VCS, or Incisive
- Basic scripting using Python or Tcl
- Implementation of real-time Digital Signal Processing systems in FPGAs
- Experience with Matlab, Python, or C/C++
- Experience with multiple interfaces (e.g. Ethernet, SPI, I2C, etc.)
- Experience with version control (e.g. git)
While we offer amazing compensation with great stock options, annual pay, bonuses, free lunches, and health benefits, more importantly, you should join our team for the opportunity to grow personally, and have a high impact on the lives of millions of people. We love solving the hard problems, the rigor of deep engineering, bleeding-edge technology, and helping the world.