Interaction Designer (Senior)
Palo Alto, CA
Essential Products is a new type of company focused on creating consumer technology products for the 21st century.
Senior Interaction Designers lead design strategy, information architecture development, and interaction design to create products and services that people enjoy every day; regardless of whether its a website, software application, or new device category product, Senior Interaction Designers are able to discover, understand, and communicate user needs and inform product strategy and guide the experience we deliver.
- Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually
- Manage the design process, drive decisions, and track issues.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented
- Be responsible for all stages of design, thinking strategically while executing on objectives and demonstrating great attention to detail.
- Detail the user flow experience of the user and define the compelling experience.
- Demonstrated experience in designing usable web/TV-based and/or mobile interfaces.
- 4+ years working as an interaction designer, with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with sketching, visualizing, prototyping and testing of service solutions in both early and late stages of development
- Updated on the latest techniques/trends/thinking within your field and ready to share your knowledge and thoughts with both colleagues and clients
- Ability to work with multidisciplinary teams
Founded by Andy Rubin, co-founder of Android, the world's most widely used operating system, Essential Products is headquartered in Palo Alto, California. For more information, please visit www.essential.com.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.