Growth Marketing and Demand Generation Lead
Ethena delivers modern, effective workplace eLearning. Our first product, harassment prevention training, focuses on culture change over compliance and is trusted by the most innovative companies including Netflix, Zendesk, Figma, and Medium. In addition, we are in an exciting phase of growth where we are expanding our product offerings to also include everywhere ethical decisions are made (think Code of Conduct, anti-corruption, and other financial and legally-oriented courses). Ethena is a seed-stage company, backed by top-tier investors like GSV, Homebrew, and Neo.
To date, we target HR and Compliance teams at Enterprise Tech companies (late stage private and public) through a sales-assisted process and are looking to increase inbound.
Ethena is looking for a Growth Marketing and Demand Generation Lead to join our small but mighty team. We are based in Brooklyn, but welcome remote candidates who are able to work EST hours.
What you’ll be doing:
• Growth Marketing Strategy: Set channel strategy and plan campaigns to meet qualified lead and revenue goals.
• Channel Ownership: Create, test, and scale campaigns across multiple channels, including but not limited to SEO, SEM, LinkedIn, Email, and more.
• Website: Set up proper tracking, create landing pages, follow SEO best practices, and run a/b tests to improve our website’s conversion rate.
• Marketing Ops: Own the marketing tech stack, and implement and maintain a marketing automation tool (we currently use Salesloft, Salesforce, and Google Analytics).
• Marketing Analytics: Define KPIs and create full-funnel dashboards to help us measure, optimize, and scale our marketing efforts.
• Marketing to Sales Handoff: You’ll work closely with SDRs to drive qualified leads to sales, and own rules of engagement so prospects have a great experience from the start.
• Content Distribution: Partner with Product Marketing and Content Marketing to ensure each piece of content drives engagement and is distributed across email, social, etc.
• In the future...build a team: Manage the growth marketing team as it scales, and hire contractors as needed to hit goals. At first, you’ll be a growth marketing team of one.
What makes a great candidate:
• 4+ years of experience in a growth marketing or demand gen role at an enterprise (B2B or SaaS) company. The title and level of this role is flexible based on experience.
• Strategic and scrappy: We are just building out our marketing systems and processes, so you’ll be hands on building and executing in tools. You also need to set goals and budgets, prioritize initiatives, and report on key metrics to the entire company.
• Channel management experience: You are experienced at executing campaigns across multiple channels, including paid, and you can clearly describe the campaigns you’ve run and what you’ve learned.
• Value brand & content: Ethena creates training content for our customers, with a mission of driving cultural change. While this is a growth marketing role for a data-driven marketer, you recognize the value of quality content and a brand that stands for something.
• Proficiency in full-stack of marketing tools: You know what tools to use and how to use them—or you can figure it out quickly.
• Team player: You want to work at an early-stage company and help it scale, which involves being able to collaborate well across teams and step in when help is needed.
Ethena is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status, or other legally protected status.