Digital Marketing Specialist, Affiliates (French, English)
Content & Communications – Marketing
Etsy is seeking a talented Digital Marketing Specialist to join the Affiliates Team managing the day to day running of the affiliate programmes for Etsy France, as well as Etsy Spain, Etsy Italy, with the possibility of other market programmes once up to speed. You are fluent in both English and French (strongly preferred that you are also fluent in Spanish and/or Italian).
This full-time position is based in London and reports to the Digital Marketing Manager of Affiliates.
About the Marketing team
It's an exciting time at Etsy! Come join our rapidly growing Marketing team where your contributions will make a big impact and positive difference in real people's lives. Since 2005, our community has grown quickly and we are on a mission to continue this growth trend. We are constantly exploring new ways to acquire, activate and retain engaged buyers within and beyond our existing market. Leveraging data and insights, we create targeted, integrated marketing campaigns across various offline and online channels to grow our community.
About the role
- Grow Etsy’s Affiliate programme, primarily across France, Spain, and Italy
- Drive revenue, achieve ROI targets, and maintain positive growth trends
- Manage assigned market accounts and implement affiliate marketing concepts to optimise assigned programmes
- Manage and work closely with Etsy’s affiliate network, which includes coordinating activities, defining, and executing a cohesive management plan that will drive incremental growth whilst meeting Etsy’s core values
- Work jointly with other Etsy teams to ensure that local activities are fully executed and aligned with central objectives
- Recruit only affiliates that are aligned with Etsy’s core values
- Manage affiliate relationships by building and developing relationships with key affiliates through events, meetings, etc
- Continuously monitor performance across affiliate partners and run analysis to evaluate results, identify areas of potential improvement & growth opportunities, and execute accordingly
- Book additional exposure in with affiliate partners ensuring a positive ROI is delivered
- Manage affiliate budget for assigned accounts and assist with forecasting
- Identify new opportunities for growth
- Optimize campaigns and plan/negotiate new ones
- Effectively use the affiliate network systems and internal reporting tools to manage assigned programmes
- Provide weekly/monthly reporting and analysis of numbers
- Manage all account assets, including but not limited to banners, feeds, and imagery
- Create, edit, and curate weekly affiliate communications that are brand-aligned
- You are fluent in English and French (strongly preferred if you are also fluent in Spanish and/or Italian) and are enthusiastic about working in an international environment, where the main language is English
- You have 2 years of experience in affiliates, preferably working directly at or with affiliate networks and in global e-commerce organisations
- You are adaptable as assigned market programmes might change with growth into new markets, change within the team, etc
- You are results-driven with a strong ability to produce deliverables accurately, timely, and efficiently with a continuous drive for improvement and development
- With strong critical thinking and problem solving skills, you couple a data-driven approach and creative thinking with a passion for online marketing, which encompasses up-to-date knowledge of the affiliate industry
- You are nimble and agile, work quickly, and independently
- You take ownership, responsibility, and initiative
- You are self-directed, but also a team player
- You are highly collaborative and operate with integrity, confidence, and empathy
- You are passionate about the Etsy marketplace and deeply care about the member experience
- Ideally have experience operating in an international and multicultural environment
Interested in joining the team? Send us a cover letter and your resume explaining why you’d be great for the job. We value individuality and variety, so make sure to tell us what you’re all about. If you have an online presence (blog, Twitter, Facebook), send it along. And if you write, draw, craft, or contribute to something you’re proud of, we’d love to hear about it.
Etsy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, actual or presumed belonging to an ethnic group, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.