Contract Recruiter, Engineering
People & Workplace – Talent Acquisition
Contractor / Temp
As a Contract Recruiter at Etsy,
You'll take on a full-desk, recruiter role. You'll source candidates, guide them through our process, negotiate offers and close them. On our team, you'll interact with hiring managers and hiring teams, often. You'll also have the opportunity to shape the strategies and tools we use to get the job done.
Our recruiting team is responsible for hiring world-class candidates. We are an extremely hardworking team that understands the importance of moving quickly while being thorough. We hold candidate experience second to none, and pride ourselves in our ability to keep hiring teams and candidates extremely happy with our service. We are collaborative, love to experiment, and constantly learn.
This role is located in our Brooklyn office.
About the Role
- Full life-cycle recruitment working on a myriad of high priority technical roles across Etsy.
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process, build strong diverse pipelines, source passive candidates while engaging with inbound applicants.
- Partner with Hiring Managers across all levels, to create and execute recruiting strategies, and drive the hiring process.
- Drive the offer process by working closely with internal stakeholders, close and onboard candidates.
- Build strong internal relationships and work cross functionally with the greater HR teams (including but not limited to, HR Business Partners, Compensation, etc.).
- Act as an internal and external-facing representative of Etsy and our talent acquisition team.
- Ensure hiring manager and team preparedness during the interview process and that interviews are conducted efficiently and professionally.
- Did I mention Sourcing!?
- You are passionate about and interested in contributing to Etsy’s vision, product and community.
- Have 5+ years recruiting experience with a high growth tech company.
- You love recruiting and see it as your mission to provide an amazing experience for all the candidates and hiring managers you work with.
- You are autonomous but not afraid to ask for help when needed.
- We'd want you to be not only driven by individual success, but the by the success of the team.
- You are passionate about sourcing passive and diverse talent.
- You've for a proven organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
- You also have the ability to prioritize and work well in a fast paced environment with competing demands.
Interested in working with us? Send us a cover letter and your resume explaining why you’d be great for the job. We value your unique talents and point of view, so feel free to tell us what you are all about. If you have an online presence (blog, Twitter, Facebook), send it along. And if you write, draw, craft, or contribute to something you’re proud of, we’d love to hear about it.
At Etsy, we believe that a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace makes us a more relevant, more competitive, and more resilient company. We welcome people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. Etsy is an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of color, ancestry, religion, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, actual or presumed belonging to an ethnic group, or any other legally protected status.