People & Workplace – Human Resources
The Compensation Analyst will be a key contributor to the Human Resources team and will assist in administering and implementing Etsy’s total rewards programs.
Etsy is seeking a Compensation Analyst to help develop and administer our global compensation programs, ensure data integrity, and leverage our HR Information System, Workday. You are a data-driven person who is obsessively organized and can also think creatively about what drives people. Our company is growing, and the successful candidate will be flexible and adaptable in a fast-moving environment. This full-time position is based in Brooklyn, NY and reports to the Compensation Manager.
You will be a part of the People & Workplace team working to keep compensation running smoothly. Total rewards are a fundamental component of HR’s mission to ensure that employees feel valued, and you will help to administer, analyze, and develop our programs.
Demonstrate knowledge in compensation plan administration. You are a solutions-oriented and innovative person who is driven to make current processes or systems more effective and efficient.
About the Role
- Assist with administering the global compensation review process
- Manage external compensation survey process and participation
- Provide analysis of external and internal compensation data and recommend changes
- Ensure that Workday is updated with compensation related changes timely and accurately
- Assist with ensuring our stock plans and equity grant process are administered timely and accurately
- Assist HR Business Partners and Recruiters with various employee documentation and compensation-related issues
- Run recurring data audits of the Workday system to ensure system accuracy
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience, preferably in Human Resources, Accounting, or other Business related field
- 3-5 years of experience working in compensation, HRIS or human resources
- Proficiency with Excel or other software to produce analytical tools
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Highly analytical, detail-oriented, and adept at multi-tasking
- Experience with writing reports and extracting data from an HRIS (Workday, PeopleSoft, SAP, etc.) a plus
- Some knowledge of legal, tax, and accounting requirements around compensation plans a plus
Interested in working with us? Send us a cover letter and your resume explaining why you’d be great for the job. We value your unique talents and point of view, so feel free to tell us what you are all about. If you have an online presence (blog, Twitter, Facebook), send it along. And if you write, draw, craft, or contribute to something you’re proud of, we’d love to hear about it.
At Etsy, we believe that a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace makes us a more relevant, more competitive, and more resilient company. We welcome people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. Etsy is an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of color, ancestry, religion, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, actual or presumed belonging to an ethnic group, or any other legally protected status.