Product Manager, Top Seller Services
Product – Product Management
We are looking for a high-impact leader to build the next generation of tools and services for sellers on Etsy. This person will own the strategy, roadmap, and execution of key products focused on removing friction and helping sellers grow their businesses and brands. This person will work across teams and own key financial and customer goals. The position is based in Brooklyn, NY.
- Envision and articulate the overall product strategy.
- You live and breathe creative businesses understanding the desires and pain points of our sellers.
- Integrate user research, market analysis, and community feedback into product requirementsInform product decisions with quantitative and qualitative data on user behavior and experimentation (a/b testing).
- Create and maintain long-term roadmaps that delight our sellers and align to Etsy’s larger strategy.
- Define and articulate guidelines, principles, expectations, goals and success metrics for each product.
- Be accountable for key products & initiatives within the seller organization.
- Work closely with a passionate team of product designers and engineers in order to build and iterate on key features.
- Work closely and collaboratively with other teams.
Your Past Experience Includes
- You’ve helped build and grow an amazing business and products.
- You’ve balanced business needs and strategy with product strategy seamlessly.
- You’ve worked closely as a partner to high-performing engineering, design, research and analytics teams.
- You’ve interacted with, supported and grown passionate users around your products.
- You’ve worked in a fast paced environment where a great idea in the morning can be realized by afternoon.
- Experience with high growth SaaS products is a plus.
- Have 3+ years of product management experience.
- Have experience working in environments which employ agile development methodologies.
- Have an inspiring and engaging communication styleAre a natural collaborator who knows how to drive crisp decision-making.
- Are accountable for both wins and losses.
- Are Data-driven but able to make gut calls in the absence of data
Interested in joining the team? Send us a cover letter and your resume explaining why you’d be great for the job. We value individuality and variety, so make sure to tell us what you’re all about. If you have an online presence (blog, Twitter, Facebook), send it along. And if you write, draw, craft, or contribute to something you’re proud of, we’d love to hear about it.
Etsy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, actual or presumed belonging to an ethnic group, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.