Senior Product Manager, Native Buyer Apps
Product – Product Management
As a Senior Product Manager, you'll shape the product strategy of Etsy’s buyer-facing native apps and work closely with your partners in engineering, design, analytics, marketing, and business development to ensure the delivery of successful new products and improve upon existing ones. This position is based in Brooklyn, NY.
About the Team:
The Etsy Buyer App team is responsible for Etsy’s buyer-facing apps (on iOS and Android).
About the Job:
- Set the product strategy of Etsy’s buyer-facing apps.
- Prioritize features, build consensus, and coordinate product schedules with a team of engineers and designers to ship high-quality experiences to Etsy users.
- Build and maintain a roadmap to delight our customers while growing the business.
- Partner with Google and Apple to identify technology integration and promotion opportunities.
- Integrate user research, market analysis, and community feedback into product requirements to ensure products satisfy customer needs, as well as wants.
- Inform product decisions with quantitative data on user behavior and experimentation (a/b testing).Facilitate communication throughout the development process by partnering with a variety of internal teams including other product development teams, marketing, and business development.
- Define methods and metrics for identifying success and failure while ensuring the team is clear on their objectives.
- 5+ years of product management / product ownership experience.
- 3+ years of managing the product strategy for a native app (ideally both iOS and Android).
- Deep understanding of app lifecycle (start up, deep linking, notifications, etc.).
- Exceptional written and oral communication skillsExceptional organizational and analytical skills.
- Experience working on a cross-functional team of designers, engineers, and partners.
- Strong user experience sensibilities and familiarity with platform UI best practices.
- Strong use of analytics, user research and business cases to drive decisions and improve products.
- Experience partnering with Google and Apple to leverage new native OS capabilities.
- Strong technical abilities (e.g., Objective-C, Swift, Xcode, Java, Android Studio) a plus.
- Experience working for an engineering-driven company a plus.
- Experience as a designer, engineer or analyst a plus.
Interested in joining the team? Send us a cover letter and your resume explaining why you’d be great for the job. We value individuality and variety, so make sure to tell us what you’re all about. If you have an online presence (blog, Twitter, Facebook), send it along. And if you write, draw, craft, or contribute to something you’re proud of, we’d love to hear about it.
Etsy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, actual or presumed belonging to an ethnic group, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.