Senior Product Manager, Search Relevance & Ranking
Product – Product Management
As a Senior Product Manager for Search Relevance & Ranking at Etsy, you'll be charged with defining the vision and the roadmap for search results, and executing it. You will partner with world-class talent and teams across engineering, design, seller communications and marketing, to create an industry leading search experience.
This is a full-time role located in San Francisco.
About the Role
- Lead product management for Search across Etsy’s web and mobile properties.
- Define vision and strategy.
- Work with partner teams across engineering, design, communications and marketing to gather input and define priorities leading to product executionIntegrate usability studies, quantitative and qualitative research and market analysis into product design.
- Define, build and analyze metrics for the success of products.
- Optimize the experience and conversion efficiency via continuous iteration
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years relevant work experience
- Experience with relevance and ranking algorithms
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a creative and fast-paced environment.
- 5+ years product management or product design experience
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends
- Experience developing Search and Machine Learning driven products or technologies is strongly desired
- MS, MBA or PhD preferred.
Nice to haves:
Interested in working with us? Send us a cover letter and your resume explaining why you’d be great for the job. We value your unique talents and point of view, so feel free to tell us what you are all about. If you have an online presence (blog, Twitter, Facebook), send it along. And if you write, draw, craft, or contribute to something you’re proud of, we’d love to hear about it.
At Etsy, we believe that a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace makes us a more relevant, more competitive, and more resilient company. We welcome people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. Etsy is an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of color, ancestry, religion, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, actual or presumed belonging to an ethnic group, or any other legally protected status.