Senior Product Manager, Search Relevance & Ranking
San Francisco, CA
Product – Product Management
As a Senior Product Manager for Search Relevance & Ranking at Etsy, you'll be charged with defining the vision and the roadmap for search results, and executing it. You will partner with world-class talent and teams across engineering, design, seller communications and marketing, to create an industry leading search experience.
About the Role
- Lead product management for Search across Etsy’s web and mobile properties.
- Define vision and strategy.
- Work with partner teams across engineering, design, communications and marketing to gather input and define priorities leading to product executionIntegrate usability studies, quantitative and qualitative research and market analysis into product design.
- Define, build and analyze metrics for the success of products.
- Optimize the experience and conversion efficiency via continuous iteration
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 3 years relevant work experience
- Experience with relevance and ranking algorithms
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- 5+ years product management or product design experience
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends
- Experience developing Search and Machine Learning driven products or technologies is strongly desired
- MS, MBA or PhD preferred.
Interested in joining the team? Send us a cover letter and your resume explaining why you’d be great for the job. We value individuality and variety, so make sure to tell us what you’re all about. If you have an online presence (blog, Twitter, Facebook), send it along. And if you write, draw, craft, or contribute to something you’re proud of, we’d love to hear about it.
Etsy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, actual or presumed belonging to an ethnic group, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.