Senior Product Manager, Buyer
Product – Product Management
We are looking for a high-impact product leader to build a buyer experience that will delight our customers while growing the business. As a Senior Product Manager, you’ll own the strategy, roadmap, and execution of key products focused on retaining customers, improving shoppability, instilling trust, and maximizing conversion rate. This position is based in Brooklyn, NY.
About the Team:
The Etsy Buyer team is responsible for Etsy’s buyer-facing customer experience across all platforms.
About the Job:
- Own the product strategy, and ongoing development, of a key part of the buyer product experience.
- Prioritize features, build consensus, and coordinate product schedules with a team of engineers, designers, and analysts to ship high-quality experiences to Etsy users.
- Build and maintain a roadmap to delight our customers while growing the business.
- Integrate user research, market analysis, and customer feedback into product requirements to ensure products satisfy customer needs, as well as wants.
- Inform product decisions with quantitative and qualitative data on user behavior and experimentation (e.g. a/b testing, survey data, usability studies).
- Build relationships and manage stakeholders across product development teams within the Buyer org and across other teams at Etsy (e.g. Search, Seller).
- Define methods and metrics for identifying success and failure while ensuring the team is clear on their objectives.
- 5+ years of product management / product ownership experience.
- 3+ years of experience leading a cross-functional product development team of designers, engineers, analysts, and partners.
- Deep understanding of user journey across multiple devices with demonstrated ability to create examples through wireframes and mockupsExceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills.
- Strong user experience sensibilities and familiarity with platform UI best practices.
- Strong use of analytics, user research, and business cases to drive decisions and improve products.
- Strong technical abilities (e.g., PHP, SQL) a plus.
- Experience working in a two-sided marketplace and/or ecommerce a plus.
Interested in joining the team? Send us a cover letter and your resume explaining why you’d be great for the job. We value individuality and variety, so make sure to tell us what you’re all about. If you have an online presence (blog, Twitter, Facebook), send it along. And if you write, draw, craft, or contribute to something you’re proud of, we’d love to hear about it.
Etsy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, actual or presumed belonging to an ethnic group, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.