Senior Technical CRM Program Manager
Content & Communications – Marketing
As Senior Technical Program Manager, CRM, you will be responsible for project managing our CRM roadmap. You’ll play a central role working with marketers, engineers, designers, product managers, and other functions to define and manage the day-to-day process and execution of CRM work.
Etsy is seeking a Senior Technical Program Manager with experience supporting CRM technology (Salesforce Marketing Cloud) and experience in a multi-channel retention Marketing environment including email, push, and social. You have the ability to build strong relationships at all levels and are a cross-functional influencer. You are a highly analytical project leader who operates with sound judgement, quickly and flawlessly. You are an organized self-starter, with a passion for Marketing and the ability to drive collaboration to deliver high quality and complex projects across CRM. You possess strong communications skills, problem solving skills, and thrive in working through tight timelines.
This full-time position is based in Brooklyn, New York, and reports to the Senior Director, Marketing.
About the Marketing Team
It's an exciting time at Etsy! Come join the CRM team where your contributions will make a big impact and positive difference in real people's lives. Since 2005, our community has grown quickly and we are on a mission to continue this growth trend. We are constantly exploring new ways to acquire, activate and retain engaged buyers within and beyond our existing market. Leveraging data and insights, we create targeted, integrated marketing campaigns across various offline and online channels to grow our community and connect over 30 million members to over 1 million sellers.
About the Role:
- Be accountable for the day-to-day process and execution of CRM development work across multiple teams and projects
- Translate marketing and user experience into technical engineering requirements
- Collaborate closely with marketing, engineering, product design, and product management across the org to manage multiple tracks of work and projects
- Manage intra- and inter-team dependencies as well as external and third party dependencies, highlight project blockers and risks and work with cross-functional teams to resolve them ensuring we hit deadlines
- Maintain a clear overview of project timelines (Gantt charts, spreadsheets, etc.) and progress using task management tools (primarily Jira), including providing timely updates on the status of projects to a cross-functional audience and keeping our projects on track
- Create and maintain project documentation that is the single source of truth about projects to keep teams aligned and informed
- You have 6+ years of experience in technical project or program management roles
- You have a technical background with a B.S. in an engineering, or similar discipline
- You’re motivated by working on large, complex projects and helping those around you be even more effective.
- You’re an exceptional verbal and written communicator, coordinator, and organizer with experience getting things done in a fast-paced environment.
- You are highly collaborative and operate with integrity, confidence, and empathy but you know when to be assertive to ensure decisions are made.
- You’re analytical and take a structured approach to breaking down work into understandable and manageable chunks.
- You have a proven ability to work directly with marketing, engineering, product design, product management teams, and external partners to coordinate large scale projects.
- You have an agile mindset and can run agile methodology, scrummaster with flexibility
- You’re able to adapt to a team’s working style but know when to advocate for, and establish, new processes to make the team more successful.
- You have serious Jira and Confluence skills but are flexible in the tools you use based on the needs of the team.
- You are passionate about the Etsy marketplace and deeply care about the member experience
Interested in joining the team? Send us a cover letter and your resume explaining why you’d be great for the job. We value individuality and variety, so make sure to tell us what you’re all about. If you have an online presence (blog, Twitter, Facebook), send it along. And if you write, draw, craft, or contribute to something you’re proud of, we’d love to hear about it.
Etsy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, actual or presumed belonging to an ethnic group, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.