Market and Strategy Analyst
San Francisco, California /
TeraWatt Infrastructure /
About TeraWatt Infrastructure
As a company, we execute humbly and with urgency to provide solutions that delight customers and support the transition to clean, electrified transport.
The once in a century technology transition from combustion engines to electricity for transport will require a multi-trillion dollar investment in energy and charging infrastructure over the next decade. This transformation is rapidly accelerating, and TeraWatt will be a leader in building toward this step change in how goods and people move.
To facilitate this transition for clients, we deliver end-to-end charging solutions, with the infrastructure to support it, at scale. Whether for an urban municipal mobility hub, a fleet operator in a logistics center, or long haul electric trucking, we have the talent, know-how, and capital to create reliable, cost effective solutions for customers on the leading edge of zero carbon transport.
Leveraging an expanding asset portfolio covering 18 states, we will provide the energy services, energy and charging infrastructure, site operations and optimization, and capital solutions to give customers the confidence to fully electrify their vehicles. This transition will happen only once, and we will be a leading provider of the permanent infrastructure required for it.
The ideal candidate will be captivated with the idea of understanding the drivers of the rapidly developing vehicle electrification market, including Electric Vehicle (EV) manufacturers, and the infrastructure required to support the transition to electrified transport. You will enjoy developing market insights, and delivering analysis to back recommendations of where to push the market. You will leverage your strategy and analytical skills by taking a deep dive into the needs of EV charging customers and developers of EV charging systems to develop insights that will be a critical input to all teams at the Company, including Strategy, Business Development, Project Development and Finance.
- Conduct industry competitive, strategic and quantitative analysis to create clear inputs to go to market, and to support business development, project development and long term company strategy.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders including Product, Project Development, Business Development and Finance to support strategic initiatives for each team, and cross-company.
- Provide data and insights to support thought leadership on the future of the electrification of freight, logistics and fleets.
- Work independently and proactively to investigate market trends and opportunities as the landscape evolves over time.
- Be a principal evangelist for the electrification of transport, and the Company’s role in making it happen.
- 2+ years experience in management consulting, investment banking, or corporate strategy role.
- Experience with any of the following: vehicle electrification, EV charging infrastructure, clean energy, power grids, freight or fleet transport and logistics.
- Business, Engineering or Math degree.