Vice President of Product
San Francisco, California /
TeraWatt Infrastructure /
About TeraWatt Infrastructure
As a company, we execute humbly and with urgency to provide solutions that delight customers and support the transition to clean, electrified transport.
The once in a century technology transition from combustion engines to electricity for transport will require a multi-trillion dollar investment in energy and charging infrastructure over the next decade. This transformation is rapidly accelerating, and TeraWatt will be a leader in building toward this step change in how goods and people move.
To facilitate this transition for clients, we deliver end-to-end charging solutions, with the infrastructure to support it, at scale. Whether for an urban municipal mobility hub, a fleet operator in a logistics center, or long haul electric trucking, we have the talent, know-how, and capital to create reliable, cost effective solutions for customers on the leading edge of zero carbon transport.
Leveraging an expanding asset portfolio covering 18 states, we will provide the energy services, energy and charging infrastructure, site operations and optimization, and capital solutions to give customers the confidence to fully electrify their vehicles. This transition will happen only once, and we will be a leading provider of the permanent infrastructure required for it.
TeraWatt is creating first of its kind EV charging solutions and products for the newly developing heavy trucking and fleet electric vehicle market. The VP of Product will play a critical role in developing products that will delight customers and facilitate the electrification of their transport fleets. As the market is nascent, customer needs will rapidly evolve, requiring new products to meet the growing industry. In many cases, customers will be buying a charging product for the first time. As the VP of Product, you will develop a long-term vision for the industry, and a product roadmap that will meet its changing needs and growing customer base. The VP of Product is a highly visible role, reporting directly to the CEO.
- Develop and drive product vision and strategy for TeraWatt's suite of energy, infrastructure, charging and asset ownership solutions.
- Define the freight, logistics, and fleet charging ecosystem and Company’s role in it.
- Build a Product team capable of innovating and rapid product development as the market evolves rapidly in its early years, and produces charging solutions of increasing scale and variety, which continue to delight customers.
- Collaborate with internal teams leading Business Development, Deal Structuring, Project Development and Customer Solutions.
- Leverage strong technical, analytical, and presentation skills to communicate effectively with a wide variety of stakeholders including customers, investors, lawyers and internal teams.
- Be a principal evangelist for the electrification of transport, and the Company's role in making it happen.
- Build a product roadmap that will address changing customer needs and leverage the Company’s competitive advantages.
- 10 years experience in the product development space, with at least 5 years in a product development role in energy or transportation.
- A strong track record of seeding innovation, developing integrated infrastructure solutions for customers.
- Experience with owning and managing product roadmaps, new process development, and new product launches.
- Experience leading and managing a team focused on product innovation.
- Technical experience or degree (Engineering, Science).