Director, Business Development - Mobile
New York, New York
Founded in 2015, Even Financial, a NYC based FinTech company, is the leading search, comparison and recommendation engine for financial services. Even provides essential infrastructure for financial institutions and channel partners (e.g. TransUnion, The Penny Hoarder, MoneyUnder30, Empower, Tally) to connect consumers with personalized products (including loans, deposits and more), utilizing its robust yet simple API. Even is proven to lower the cost of acquisition, improve monetization, monitor compliance and deliver transparency at scale. The Even platform serves as a trusted intermediary for financial institutions – including Prosper, LendingClub, and Marcus by Goldman Sachs – that finds consumers through its vast network of channel partners and distributes their products digitally.
We are seeking an entrepreneurial, accomplished, and highly self-motivated Business Development professional with proven success selling, deal-making, and delivering APIs, app toolkits, and other B2B middleware platforms to mobile publishers and application developers, as well as helping to manage and maintain this vast network of partners. In this role, you will profile and develop deep partnerships with key senior level decision makers.
- Drive new revenue and growth with mobile publishers, mobile applications and mobile developers within the financial services vertical
- Develop distribution strategies and plans to accelerate adoption of Even’s API expansion efforts
- Achieving assigned revenue goals on a quarterly and annual basis
- Maintain a robust pipeline of high-value prospects via Salesforce
- Provide consultative solutions in which creativity and flexibility are required to find optimal solutions
- 5+ years of business development experience selling to mobile application developers and publishers, preferably related to financial services
- Highly knowledgeable of various mobile platforms Android, IOS, Web
- Proven success in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing technology deals
- Knowledgeable and well versed in technologies to build and execute long term partnerships (e.g. API’s, mobile toolkits, iFrame, Java Script, etc.)
- Extensive working knowledge of digital media, affiliate and licensing businesses
- Track record of scaling a new business by streamlining processes and implementing new tools
- Proven ability to negotiate and close deals ranging from tactical, mid-size opportunities, to strategic, large and complex partners
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Availability to travel as needed
Full time employees are eligible for the following benefits:
· A comprehensive medical/dental/vision package provided through Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield. Life and disability insurance are also included.
· Enrollment in our 401K plans. Once you are enrolled in the plan, you can change your contributions rate or opt out at any time.
- Stock option program
· Eight company paid holidays for the 2019 calendar year. Paid time off (PTO) is uncapped, should it be in accordance with the Company’s policy, which will be outlined during New Hire Orientation.
· A subsidized gym membership with New York Health and Racquet Club.