Senior Software Engineer, Growth & Marketing (Fullstack)
New York City, NY, US /
Engineering – Engineering /
Founded in 2014, Even Financial is a B2B fintech company that is transforming the way financial institutions find and connect with consumers. As the leading search, comparison, and recommendation engine for financial services, Even seamlessly bridges financial institutions (including American Express, Goldman Sachs, and SoFi) and channel partners (such as TransUnion and The Penny Hoarder) via its simple yet robust API. Even turns any consumer touchpoint into an ROI-driven, fully customizable, programmatic acquisition source with full compliance and security at scale. Even’s investors are leading financial services firms and VCs, including American Express Ventures, Canaan Partners, Citi Ventures, F-Prime Capital (Fidelity), Greatpoint Ventures, Goldman Sachs, LendingClub, and MassMutual Ventures. Even placed in the Top 50 of the 2020 Deloitte Technology Fast 500, awarded to the fastest growing tech companies in the world, and has originated over $3B in credit to date.
Our interdisciplinary growth and marketing team combines engineering, design, UX, BI, marketers, and growth managers to improve the user journey across all our products in an empirical, data driven approach. You’ll work closely with the Even product/engineering department; a large team of world class developers, product managers, UX designers and QA specialists, as well as sit with the marketing team and be involved with their day to day. You’ll work on our B2B company portal evenfinancial.com and our high traffic B2B2C site hifiona.com.
Day to Day:
- Contribute to a collaborative code base with other team members.
- Author and document re-usable components inside a React application (React/Redux).
- Work on our web presence, developing new features to highlight Even and its services to potential partners.
- Develop new features and expand our CRM/Email capabilities, including reporting and data science
- Work on projects to automate common marketing tasks.
- Ask important questions, speak candidly, and try to move the needle every single day.
You may be a fit if you have:
- Made key technical decisions and stuck around to experience the result(s)
- Ideally, you have a bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, any technical major, or related work experience.
- You’re madly data-driven and analytical. Our growth and marketing team strives to find user patterns and to improve user experiences based on them.
- You’re passionate about growth, metrics, outstanding user experience, and you bring in an experimental mindset.
- Write unit tests for production code, and understand how to achieve good coverage.
- You’re comfortable mentoring junior engineers.
Full time employees are eligible for the following benefits:
Comprehensive medical/dental/vision packages + life and disability insurance
401K retirement plans
Company paid holidays
Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.