Mid to Senior Level Graphic Designer
New York, New York
Marketing & Creative Services
Founded in 2015, Even Financial, a NYC based FinTech company, is the leading search, comparison and recommendation engine for financial services. Even provides essential infrastructure for financial institutions and channel partners (e.g. TransUnion, The Penny Hoarder, MoneyUnder30, Empower, Tally) to connect consumers with personalized products (including loans, deposits and more), utilizing its robust yet simple API. Even is proven to lower the cost of acquisition, improve monetization, monitor compliance and deliver transparency at scale. The Even platform serves as a trusted intermediary for financial institutions – including Prosper, LendingClub, and Marcus by Goldman Sachs – that finds consumers through its vast network of channel partners and distributes their products digitally.
- Create designs / content for company websites, ads, products, social media, communications and any other needs
- Create and develop graphic design solutions for various marketing, sales, business development, product and any other company projects (including presentations, brand assets, ads, UI - specifically using Office and Adobe Suite)
- Create graphical assets and illustrations from scratch
- Create video assets for broadcast and streaming
- Manipulate image composition, perform paint overs when necessary
- Maintain knowledge of digital media requirements for various platforms (ads, social, etc.), execute using up to date best practices, techniques & trends
- Navigate internal tools and tech to set up, capture and edit print-quality images of products
- Creatively contribute to the look, design, and features of internally developed products
- Work with project tracking and approval programs
- Parse and provide detailed written feedback and graphical mock-ups
- Consult and communicate with teammates and internal stakeholders
- Work with external agencies to provide direction & approvals
- Expert experience with Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office, and other related programs
- 3-5 years minimum professional experience as an artist
- Demonstrated quality graphic design work - please provide samples / links with resume
- Excellent written and communication skills with the ability to present and convey your ideas
- Strong creativity, typography, and complex problem-solving abilities
- Possess a strong understanding of fundamental design principles
- Motivated and creative, with the ability to self-manage and have strong influencing and interpersonal / communication skills
- Ability to work seamlessly in a dynamic team environment, manage multiple projects & consistently meet deadlines
- Must be able to work in a fast, high performance paced environment
- Must be generalist, have knowledge of web and e-mail designs, create slides and other communications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in FinTech / financial products & services, market, products
- Previous experience working in a digital media agency
- Previous experience developing / working with proprietary / internal tools and tech
- Experience creating graphic designs for leading companies
- Passion for art and pop-culture
Full time employees are eligible for the following benefits:
· A comprehensive medical/dental/vision package provided through Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield. Life and disability insurance are also included.
· Enrollment in our 401K plans. Once you are enrolled in the plan, you can change your contributions rate or opt out at any time.
- Stock option program
· Eight company paid holidays for the 2019 calendar year. Paid time off (PTO) is uncapped, should it be in accordance with the Company’s policy, which will be outlined during New Hire Orientation.
· A subsidized gym membership with New York Health and Racquet Club.