New York, New York
Founded in 2015, Even Financial is a B2B2C fintech company that is transforming the way financial institutions find and connect with consumers. By seamlessly connecting financial institutions (including American Express, Goldman Sachs, and SoFi) and channel partners (such as TransUnion, The Smart Wallet, and The Penny Hoarder) via its industry-leading API, Even turns any consumer touchpoint into an ROI-driven, programmatic acquisition source with full compliance and security across loans, savings, credit cards, and more. Even is backed by leading VCs and financial services firms including American Express Ventures, Citi Ventures, F-Prime Capital (Fidelity), Goldman Sachs, LendingClub, and MassMutual Ventures.
Even strives to foster an environment whereby all employees, across all functions and levels, are positioned for maximum personal and professional growth. We as a team have an ownership mentality, and everyone is all in to help Even achieve our vision and reach our enormous potential. Our values include being empowered (take initiative - don’t wait around for someone to tell you what to do), empirical (explore and iterate, relying on observation and experience), transparent (be helpful, straightforward and honest with customers and coworkers), and fearless (take bold risks and commit to a solutions-oriented approach).
As a result of our continued growth, we are looking for a motivated Finance Analyst to join our team. In this function, you will collaborate cross-functionally to manage and perform all aspects of the accounting and operations cycle, while maintaining the most detailed records.
- Assist with all aspects of the accounting cycle including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Revenue Recognition; tasks such as accounts payable, accounts receivable, revenue reconciliations, strong organizational skills, the ability to communicate clearly and be a team player.
- Vendor management and contract organization
- Upload and maintain 3rd party reports via in-house reporting software
- Reconciliation of P&L discrepancies between actual and system amounts
- Perform settlements in regards to accounts receivable/payable bills and invoices
- Assist with OpEx reporting and budget variance reporting
- Various finance and ops relating projects
- Accounting or Finance Degree preferred
- This position requires 2-4 years prior business experience
- Experience with accounts payables/receivables a plus
- Familiar with financial reconciliations
- Experience with settlements a plus
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Attention to detail, ability to multi-task and accountability are critical
- Motivated, high energy, can-do attitude and results-oriented individual with a real sense of urgency and commitment
- Quick learner and able to quickly turnaround ad-hoc requests
- Interest in process optimization & identifying opportunities for creating efficiencies & comfort level to speak up to communicate them
Full time employees are eligible for the following benefits:
· A comprehensive medical/dental/vision package provided through Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield. Life and disability insurance are also included.
· Enrollment in our 401K plans. Once you are enrolled in the plan, you can change your contributions rate or opt out at any time.
· Stock option program
· Eight company paid holidays for the 2019 calendar year. Paid time off (PTO) is uncapped, should it be in accordance with the Company’s policy, which will be outlined during New Hire Orientation.
· A subsidized gym membership with ClassPass