Director, Partner Management - Supply
New York City
Founded in 2015, Even Financial, a NYC based FinTech company, is the leading search, comparison and recommendation engine for financial services. Even provides essential infrastructure for financial institutions and channel partners (e.g. TransUnion, The Penny Hoarder, MoneyUnder30, Empower, Tally) to connect consumers with personalized products (including loans, deposits and more), utilizing its robust yet simple API. Even is proven to lower the cost of acquisition, improve monetization, monitor compliance and deliver transparency at scale. The Even platform serves as a trusted intermediary for financial institutions – including Prosper, LendingClub, and Marcus by Goldman Sachs – that finds consumers through its vast network of channel partners and distributes their products digitally.
As a Director on the Even's Partner Management team you will be responsible for leading strategic initiatives for key accounts on Even's partner network. As the primary point of contact for you clients, you will be accountable for helping them achieve their business and revenue goals with the Even platform. You will work closely with the leadership and product teams to advocate for your client's needs, including escalating issues, scoping feature ideas and strategizing on growth initiatives.
To excel in the position you should be a passionate advocate for your client internally and externally driving their goals, have a proven track record of revenue growth and margin improvement with strategic accounts, as well as impeccable attention to detail and follow-through.
- Responsible for maintenance and growth of Even’s current strategic supply (affiliates, publishers, personal finance management platforms) relationships.
- Act as the main contact for partners and work with them to form creative strategies, objectives, and metrics for continued revenue growth in accordance to company revenue goals.
- Build and maintain strategic relationships at all levels of the partner’s organization, including Executive and C-Suite
- Leading all aspects of new and current partner integrations, from onboarding to launch efforts; setting up kick-off implementation calls, documenting integrations, working with sales engineering and sales to ensure successful launch(s).
- Review, assess, and communicate partners analytics/reporting numbers to optimize pricing and traffic volumes, by identifying key trends in performance.
- Provide end-to-end customer service for all client needs including regular performance reviews on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis for top tier partners.
- Effectively and accurately utilize Salesforce to keep records of all sales and prospecting activities, client meetings, sales calls, presentations, proposals, closed deals, and related sales activities.
- Work to create best-in-class ways to present data, information, and our company to external audiences.
Full time employees are eligible for the following benefits:
· A comprehensive medical/dental/vision package provided through Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield. Life and disability insurance are also included.
· Enrollment in our 401K plans. Once you are enrolled in the plan, you can change your contributions rate or opt out at any time.
- Stock option program
· Eight company paid holidays for the 2019 calendar year. Paid time off (PTO) is uncapped, should it be in accordance with the Company’s policy, which will be outlined during New Hire Orientation.
· A subsidized gym membership with New York Health and Racquet Club.