New York, New York
Marketing & Creative Services
Founded in 2015, Even Financial is a B2B2C fintech company that is transforming the way financial institutions find and connect with consumers. By seamlessly connecting financial institutions (including American Express, Goldman Sachs, and SoFi) and channel partners (such as TransUnion, The Smart Wallet, and The Penny Hoarder) via its industry-leading API, Even turns any consumer touchpoint into an ROI-driven, programmatic acquisition source with full compliance and security across loans, savings, credit cards, and more. Even is backed by leading VCs and financial services firms including American Express Ventures, Citi Ventures, F-Prime Capital (Fidelity), Goldman Sachs, LendingClub, and MassMutual Ventures.
Even strives to foster an environment whereby all employees, across all functions and levels, are positioned for maximum personal and professional growth. We as a team have an ownership mentality, and everyone is all in to help Even achieve our vision and reach our enormous potential. Our values include being empowered (take initiative - don’t wait around for someone to tell you what to do), empirical (explore and iterate, relying on observation and experience), transparent (be helpful, straightforward and honest with customers and coworkers), and fearless (take bold risks and commit to a solutions-oriented approach).
Even Financial is seeking an experienced copywriter to join our Marketing & Creative Services team. In this position, you’ll work in a challenging but fun and creative environment, growing with a supportive team. The Marketing & Creative Services team, you'll work closely with your teammates while collaborating across the company with Sales, Business Development, Product, Engineering, Account Management and Strategy teams
- Create content such as emails, social media posts, and press releases
- Edit, proofread, and improve current content and assets
- Create content for 3-5 different unique audiences (business & consumer)
- Participate in planning for marketing campaigns and content calendar
- Write press releases for product and partnership announcements
- Ensure content reflects accurate information, voice, style, and branding consistent across multiple media platforms
- Write copy that is original, clear, and educated
- 2+ years of experience
- High level understanding of grammar and attention to detail
- Outgoing demeanor
- Strong communicator
- Self-directed and motivated with an ability to work autonomously
- Start up experience is a plus
Full time employees are eligible for the following benefits:
· A comprehensive medical/dental/vision package provided through Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield. Life and disability insurance are also included.
· Enrollment in our 401K plans. Once you are enrolled in the plan, you can change your contributions rate or opt out at any time.
· Stock option program
· Eight company paid holidays for the 2019 calendar year. Paid time off (PTO) is uncapped, should it be in accordance with the Company’s policy, which will be outlined during New Hire Orientation.
· A subsidized gym membership with ClassPass