New York City
Founded in 2015, Even Financial, a NYC based FinTech company, is the leading search, comparison and recommendation engine for financial services. Even provides essential infrastructure for financial institutions and channel partners (e.g. TransUnion, The Penny Hoarder, MoneyUnder30, Empower, Tally) to connect consumers with personalized products (including loans, deposits and more), utilizing its robust yet simple API. Even is proven to lower the cost of acquisition, improve monetization, monitor compliance and deliver transparency at scale. The Even platform serves as a trusted intermediary for financial institutions – including Prosper, LendingClub, and Marcus by Goldman Sachs – that finds consumers through its vast network of channel partners and distributes their products digitally.
We are looking for an experienced Compliance Analyst to ensure our company adheres to legal standards, regulations and internal policies and guidelines. You will be responsible for enforcing regulations in all aspects and levels of business as well as supporting the development, rollout and monitoring of various key compliance program initiatives, systems and controls.
- Assist in the day to day oversight and administration Even’s Compliance program.
- Facilitate compliance due diligence of internal products as well as third-party partners.
- Assist in the development and operation of control systems to prevent or remediate violations of regulatory and/or internal guidelines and policies.
- Manage the implementation of company policies, updates as well as the review and approval of products, partners and services.
- Maintain compliance related training programs to help educate employees with regard to Policies & Procedures.
- Create and maintain metrics, dashboards, and reports for Compliance related program activities.
- This includes the review and update of procedures, reports etc. to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues.
- Work with business development, marketing, partner solutions, technology and other business groups to implement and maintain overall governance, risk and compliance programs.
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments as well as evolving best practices in compliance control.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in compliance management, review and operations within the digital media or ecommerce space; financial services/online lending preferred.in-depth knowledge of the industry’s standards and regulations (FTC, UDAAP, CFPB)
- An analytical mind able to “see” the complexities of procedures and regulations
- Must have excellent written, verbal communication, and prioritization skills.
- Must be self-directed, able to work independently, as well as work in a team-oriented and fast-paced environment
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- BS/BA in law, finance, business administration or related field
Full time employees are eligible for the following benefits:
· A comprehensive medical/dental/vision package provided through Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield. Life and disability insurance are also included.
· Enrollment in our 401K plans. Once you are enrolled in the plan, you can change your contributions rate or opt out at any time.
- Stock option program
· Eight company paid holidays for the 2019 calendar year. Paid time off (PTO) is uncapped, should it be in accordance with the Company’s policy, which will be outlined during New Hire Orientation.
· A subsidized gym membership with New York Health and Racquet Club.