Front End Team Lead
New York City
Founded in 2015, Even Financial, a NYC based FinTech company, is the leading search, comparison and recommendation engine for financial services. Even provides essential infrastructure for financial institutions and channel partners (e.g. TransUnion, The Penny Hoarder, MoneyUnder30, Empower, Tally) to connect consumers with personalized products (including loans, deposits and more), utilizing its robust yet simple API. Even is proven to lower the cost of acquisition, improve monetization, monitor compliance and deliver transparency at scale. The Even platform serves as a trusted intermediary for financial institutions – including Prosper, LendingClub, and Marcus by Goldman Sachs – that finds consumers through its vast network of channel partners and distributes their products digitally.
- Contribute to applications built on the latest versions of React, Angular and Typescript
- Build libraries for code used across applications
- Develop tooling that implements an advanced continuous integration pipeline
- Write and provide feedback on RFCs for new features in our collaborative design process
- Review code with an emphasis on readability, maintainability and standards
- Lead a team of engineers to create great products
- Interface with product, business and other team leads to coordinate resources, define projects and manage work
- Mentor team members and create best practices for frontend languages and frameworks
- 5+ years software engineer experience or a strong academic background in computer science
- 2+ years leading engineering teams
- Comfortable with infrastructure, hosting, DNS, CI/CD pipelines and discussing, if not implementing these front end infrastructures
- You have a meticulous attention to detail, in both your own work and when reviewing others'
- You excel at designing and delivering functionality in a collaborative setting
Full time employees are eligible for the following benefits:
· A comprehensive medical/dental/vision package provided through Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield. Life and disability insurance are also included.
· Enrollment in our 401K plans. Once you are enrolled in the plan, you can change your contributions rate or opt out at any time.
- Stock option program
· Eight company paid holidays for the 2019 calendar year. Paid time off (PTO) is uncapped, should it be in accordance with the Company’s policy, which will be outlined during New Hire Orientation.
· A subsidized gym membership with New York Health and Racquet Club.