Senior Partner Manager
New York City, NY, US /
Revenue – Partner Solutions- Demand /
Founded in 2014, Even Financial is a B2B fintech company that is transforming the way financial institutions find and connect with consumers. As the leading search, comparison, and recommendation engine for financial services, Even seamlessly bridges financial institutions (including American Express, Goldman Sachs, and SoFi) and channel partners (such as TransUnion and MoneyLion) via its simple yet robust API and embeddable marketplaces. Even turns any consumer touchpoint into an ROI-driven, fully customizable, programmatic acquisition source with full compliance and security at scale. Even’s investors are leading financial services firms and VCs, including American Express Ventures, Canaan Partners, Citi Ventures, F-Prime Capital (Fidelity), Greatpoint Ventures, Goldman Sachs, LendingClub, and MassMutual Ventures. Even placed in the Top 50 of the 2020 Deloitte Technology Fast 500, awarded to the fastest growing tech companies in the world, and has originated over $3B in credit to date.
We are looking for a Senior Partner Manager to develop and grow long-term, strategic relationships with our current Financial Institution partners. In this position, you will serve as the owner for multiple partnerships, focusing on retention and growth, and delivering successful solutions corresponding to client needs.
- Own the maintenance and growth of Even’s current lenders and financial services partners.
- Craft and shape solutions and go-to-market strategies for new initiatives/products with existing partners
- Lead all aspects of new and current partner integrations, from onboarding to launch efforts
- Advocate internally for partner needs and complete product feedback loops to help guide product roadmap direction
- Present data, information, and our company vision to gain buy-in from external senior executives at our partners
- Review, assess, and communicate partners analytics/reporting numbers to optimize pricing and traffic volumes, by identifying key trends in performance.
- This role requires a balance of strategy and a roll-up your sleeves 'get it done' attitude.
- This role is highly cross-functional and will work closely with Sales, Product, Analytics, Data Science, and Engineering.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in account/partner management or affiliate marketing function within the digital media or e-commerce space; financial services/online lending/SaaS space preferred.
- At least 2 years proven experience owning partner relationships and growing account spend.
- Must have excellent written, verbal communication, and prioritization skills.
- Must have strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to analyze data and make data-driven decisions.
- Strong working knowledge and familiarity with online affiliate and referral models including CPA, CPC, CPL, RTP, and CPM, and how these impact overall profitability for the business.
- Must be self-directed, able to work independently, as well as work in a team-oriented and fast-paced environment.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, including SalesForce.
Full time employees are eligible for the following benefits:
Comprehensive medical/dental/vision packages + life and disability insurance
401K retirement plans
Company paid holidays
Uncapped paid time off (PTO)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.