Technical Operations Coordinator
Founded in 2015, Even Financial, a NYC based FinTech company, is the leading search, comparison and recommendation engine for financial services. Even provides essential infrastructure for financial institutions and channel partners (e.g. TransUnion, The Penny Hoarder, MoneyUnder30, Empower, Tally) to connect consumers with personalized products (including loans, deposits and more), utilizing its robust yet simple API. Even is proven to lower the cost of acquisition, improve monetization, monitor compliance and deliver transparency at scale. The Even platform serves as a trusted intermediary for financial institutions – including Prosper, LendingClub, and Marcus by Goldman Sachs – that finds consumers through its vast network of channel partners and distributes their products digitally.
As a tech ops coordinator, you will be responsible for providing technical support all partner integrations at Even Financial. Acting as the first line of defense for technical support, you will work closely with our Partner Management team on troubleshooting partner integrations as well creating new integrations. To excel in this position you must be an adept problem solver with technical expertise, detail-oriented and a strong self-starter with a hunger for advancement.
- Manage both supply and demand partner integrations within the platform from scoping to set-up within our system.
- Communicate technical concepts and functionality to internal teams and clients directly
- Act as the first line of defense for troubleshooting technical issues for our partners including investigation, diagnosis and resolution.
- QA all new integrations once they have launched.
- Create and contribute to team documentation
- Assist Partner Management in technical discovery of client’s websites include understanding what technology they are leveraging on their sites and what platforms or competitors they are using.
- Entry-level position
- BA or BS in computer science, math or relevant field preferred but not required.
- Experience with analyzing data and making data-driven decisions, including optimization.
- Knowledge of the online affiliate and referral models including CPA, CPC, CPL, RTP.
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, Salesforce preferred.
- Must have excellent written, verbal communication, and prioritization skills.
- Must be self-directed, able to work independently, as well as work in a team-oriented and fast-paced environment.
- Must be proficient in all Google Suite and Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Full time employees are eligible for the following benefits:
· A comprehensive medical/dental/vision package provided through Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield. Life and disability insurance are also included.
· Enrollment in our 401K plans. Once you are enrolled in the plan, you can change your contributions rate or opt out at any time.
- Stock option program
· Eight company paid holidays for the 2019 calendar year. Paid time off (PTO) is uncapped, should it be in accordance with the Company’s policy, which will be outlined during New Hire Orientation.
· A subsidized gym membership.