Product Manager, Data (Remote)
New York City, NY, US /
Engineering – Product /
Founded in 2014, Even Financial is a B2B fintech company that is transforming the way financial institutions find and connect with consumers, enabling any company to add financial products to their business. As the leading search, comparison, and recommendation engine for financial services, Even seamlessly bridges financial services providers (such as SoFi) and channel partners (such as TransUnion) via its simple yet robust API and embeddable solutions. Even turns any consumer touchpoint into a comprehensive financial services marketplace with full compliance and security at scale. Even was named one of "America's Best Startup Employers'' by Forbes for 2021 and placed in the Top 50 of the 2020 Deloitte Technology Fast 500, which recognizes the fastest growing tech companies in the world. In February 2022, Even was acquired by MoneyLion, a mobile banking and financial membership platform that empowers people to take control of their finances.
Even Financial is seeking a data product manager to own and oversee our team. You’ll work closely with Engineering, Business Intelligence and Data Science to master our data and drive roadmaps that create innovative products and enable access to our data. You’ll also work with our business owners to help drive the understanding and evangelize the power of our data.
- Lead a team through the ideation, prioritization, development, and launch of innovative data products
- Coordinate with Business Intelligence and Data Science teams to develop & execute a roadmap through data analysis, deep research, and understanding of business objectives
- Inform, coordinate, collaborate with all internal stakeholders in the product process, especially in coordinating phasing and trade-offs of feature development.
- Measure the impact of new features and make changes as necessary
- Develop a deep understanding of our consumers (brands, customers, and internal stakeholders) and act as an advocate for their needs
- Ship high quality features that have an immediate and measurable impact on our business
- 3+ years of data product management experience.
- Prior experience working with recommendation engineers and pricing models
- Proven knowledge of modern data infrastructure and the role it plays within an organization
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in Engineering, CS or User Experience
- Experience in B2C and B2B User Experiences
- Understanding of APIs, data warehouses, and analytics applications
- Proficient in SQL, HTML & troubleshooting
- Having experience in financial services products
- Record of leading significant projects from conception through execution and iteration
- Experience managing products with multiple stakeholders with variant levels of technical understanding in a fast paced and and high intensity environment
- Strong product intuition and analytical capabilities
- Experience working closely with engineers and understanding technical tradeoffs
Full time employees are eligible for the following benefits:
Comprehensive medical/dental/vision packages + life and disability insurance
401K retirement plan
Uncapped paid time off (PTO)
Company paid holidays + monthly personal holiday
Membership to Udemy
Perks including a monthly wellbeing stipend, $200 one time WFH stipend
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.