New York City, NY, US /
Growth & Operations – Finance & Operations /
Founded in 2015, Even Financial, a NYC based FinTech company, is the leading search, comparison and recommendation engine for financial services. Leveraging Big Data and Machine Learning, Even partners with the top financial institutions and channel partners (e.g. TransUnion, The Penny Hoarder, MoneyUnder30, Empower, Tally) to surface the richest, most comprehensive list of personalized financial services for consumers (including loans, life insurance, credit cards, deposits and more), utilizing its robust yet simple API. Even is proven to lower the cost of acquisition, improve monetization, monitor compliance and deliver transparency at scale.
The Even platform serves as a trusted intermediary for financial institutions – including Prosper, LendingClub, and Marcus by Goldman Sachs – that finds consumers through its vast network of channel partners and distributes their products digitally.
We are looking for an Operations Associate to join the Finance and Operations Team (FinOps). Your time will be split between office and vendor management and supporting the FinOps team with accounts receivable, accounts payable, operations support, and special projects.
Day to Day
- Managing the day-to-day needs of our office space including managing our vendors, oversight of the cleaning crew, organization and cleanliness of shared spaces, coordinate deliveries, manage incoming and outgoing mail, serve as the primary building contact, handle all building and space issues, ensure smooth daily operations in our office
- Monitoring inventory and placing supply orders
- Processing accounts payable and accounts receivables
- Collect W9s from vendors
- Maintaining trackers and databases for the Finance Team
- Organize and manage all aspects of vendor management process including saving contracts to our repository, tracking and updating master vendor tracker with key contract terms and dates
- Perform electronic filing and organizational tasks
- Update our team wiki page
- Lead custom projects and assist with strategic initiatives
- College degree preferred
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Strong desire to learn and grow
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Must be assertive and proactive
- Experience with vendor or office management
- Comfortable learning new programs and processes
- Familiar with accounts payables and receivables
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.