New York, New York
Founded in 2015, Even Financial, a NYC based FinTech company, is the leading search, comparison and recommendation engine for financial services. Even provides essential infrastructure for financial institutions and channel partners (e.g. TransUnion, The Penny Hoarder, MoneyUnder30, Empower, Tally) to connect consumers with personalized products (including loans, deposits and more), utilizing its robust yet simple API. Even is proven to lower the cost of acquisition, improve monetization, monitor compliance and deliver transparency at scale. The Even platform serves as a trusted intermediary for financial institutions – including Prosper, LendingClub, and Marcus by Goldman Sachs – that finds consumers through its vast network of channel partners and distributes their products digitally.
We are looking for a person who has experience with DevOps to help build automation and monitoring tools and help support our delivery teams through our infrastructure.
- Define and develop a micro service infrastructure that follows AWS best practices using Terraform
- Debug and fix production infrastructure issues
- Help team implement and adhere to best practices for security
- Build libraries for code used across applications.
- Develop tooling that implements an advanced continuous integration pipeline.
- Write and provide feedback on RFCs for new features in our collaborative design process.
- Review code with an emphasis on readability, maintainability and standards
- Solid scripting & development language (e.g., bash, Python, etc.)
- Experience with automation software using Ansible , HashiCorp stack and Python
- Experience with monitoring systems (e.g. Grafana/InfluxDB, Nagios, Datadog, CloudWatch, New Relic etc.)
- Experience building tools for automation (building, testing, releasing, monitoring and alarming)
- Experience with IaaS and PaaS providers such as AWS, OpenStack, VMWare etc.
- Proficient in Linux command Line, system Administration and good hands-on installing software on Linux platforms
- Understanding of containers technologies like Docker and ECS
- Some networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP, Firewalls, traffic shaping, and load balancing)
- Familiarity with continuous integration/deployment processes and tools such as TravisCI, Concourse etc.
- Experience with deploying and operating infrastructure running micro services based platforms
Full time employees are eligible for the following benefits:
· A comprehensive medical/dental/vision package provided through Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield. Life and disability insurance are also included.
· Enrollment in our 401K plans. Once you are enrolled in the plan, you can change your contributions rate or opt out at any time.
- Stock option program
· Eight company paid holidays for the 2019 calendar year. Paid time off (PTO) is uncapped, should it be in accordance with the Company’s policy, which will be outlined during New Hire Orientation.
· A subsidized gym membership with New York Health and Racquet Club.