Senior Product Manager - API
New York, New York
Founded in 2015, Even Financial, a NYC based FinTech company, is the leading search, comparison and recommendation engine for financial services. Even provides essential infrastructure for financial institutions and channel partners (e.g. TransUnion, The Penny Hoarder, MoneyUnder30, Empower, Tally) to connect consumers with personalized products (including loans, deposits and more), utilizing its robust yet simple API. Even is proven to lower the cost of acquisition, improve monetization, monitor compliance and deliver transparency at scale. The Even platform serves as a trusted intermediary for financial institutions – including Prosper, LendingClub, and Marcus by Goldman Sachs – that finds consumers through its vast network of channel partners and distributes their products digitally.
Even Financial is seeking a talented Senior Product Manager to join its fast-growing team. In this position, you’ll thrive in a challenging and creative environment, and grow with a strong and supportive team that is committed to excellence at every level. As a member of the Product team you'll work closely with your teammates and will be expected to collaborate with Sales, Business Development, Marketing, Engineering, Account Management and Strategy.
- Manage a suite of API's currently supporting both internal and external customers
- Design and develop requirements for our cross-functional teams
- Drive research efforts to understand customer needs and inform priorities and product decisions
- Ship high quality API features that have an immediate and measurable impact on our business
- Measure the impact of new API features and make changes as necessary
- Lead the full product cycle from ideation to user research, design, development, launch and monitoring for product features
- Develop a deep understanding of our consumers (brands, customers, and internal stakeholders) and act as an advocate for their needs
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in Engineering, CS or User Experience
- 3+ years of product management experience
- API design experience
- Proficient in data analytics & troubleshooting
- Record of leading significant projects from conception through execution and iteration
- Strong product intuition and analytical capabilities
- Experience working closely with engineers and understanding technical trade-offs
- Lived the full product life cycle, having brought multiple products to market
- Experience creating and executing complex, multi-platform product strategies
- Collaborate with internal UX and Engineering teams as well as external consultants and systems integrators in an agile environment
- A background in or exposure to Digital Advertising or Financial technology preferred
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Looker/Tableau a plus
Full time employees are eligible for the following benefits:
· A comprehensive medical/dental/vision package provided through Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield. Life and disability insurance are also included.
· Enrollment in our 401K plans. Once you are enrolled in the plan, you can change your contributions rate or opt out at any time.
- Stock option program
· Eight company paid holidays for the 2019 calendar year. Paid time off (PTO) is uncapped, should it be in accordance with the Company’s policy, which will be outlined during New Hire Orientation.
· A subsidized gym membership with New York Health and Racquet Club.