Product Manager - Consumer Experiences
New York City
Founded in 2015, Even Financial, a NYC based FinTech company, is the leading search, comparison and recommendation engine for financial services. Even provides essential infrastructure for financial institutions and channel partners (e.g. TransUnion, The Penny Hoarder, MoneyUnder30, Empower, Tally) to connect consumers with personalized products (including loans, deposits and more), utilizing its robust yet simple API. Even is proven to lower the cost of acquisition, improve monetization, monitor compliance and deliver transparency at scale. The Even platform serves as a trusted intermediary for financial institutions – including Prosper, LendingClub, and Marcus by Goldman Sachs – that finds consumers through its vast network of channel partners and distributes their products digitally.
Even Financial is seeking a talented Product Manager to join its fast-growing team. In this position, you’ll thrive in a challenging and creative environment, and grow with a strong and supportive team that is committed to excellence at every level. As a member of the Product team you'll work closely with your teammates and will be expected to collaborate with Sales, Business Development, Marketing, Engineering, Account Management and Strategy.
- Analyze industry trends, competitive landscape, and growth opportunities to identify customer pain points and help shape the consumer product platform strategy.
- Identify and initiate market research required to round out available market data.
- Work collaboratively across business, technical, and senior stakeholders to identify new business opportunities.
- Create cohesive, compelling, and fact based presentations.
- Conduct user research and testing alongside UX Designers
- Developing wireframes and task flows based on user needs
- Collaborating with Designers and Developers to create intuitive, user-friendly software
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Create personas through user research and data
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, find-ability)
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- 3+ years experience as a Product Manager, UX Designer or similar role
- Background in project management and research
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Proficient in wiring or design software (we use LucidChart + Adobe XD)
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
- Excellent communication skills
- BSc. in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Full time employees are eligible for the following benefits:
· A comprehensive medical/dental/vision package provided through Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield. Life and disability insurance are also included.
· Enrollment in our 401K plans. Once you are enrolled in the plan, you can change your contributions rate or opt out at any time.
- Stock option program
· Eight company paid holidays for the 2019 calendar year. Paid time off (PTO) is uncapped, should it be in accordance with the Company’s policy, which will be outlined during New Hire Orientation.
· A subsidized gym membership with New York Health and Racquet Club.