New York, New York
Founded in 2015, Even Financial, a NYC based FinTech company, is the leading search, comparison and recommendation engine for financial services. Even provides essential infrastructure for financial institutions and channel partners (e.g. TransUnion, The Penny Hoarder, MoneyUnder30, Empower, Tally) to connect consumers with personalized products (including loans, deposits and more), utilizing its robust yet simple API. Even is proven to lower the cost of acquisition, improve monetization, monitor compliance and deliver transparency at scale. The Even platform serves as a trusted intermediary for financial institutions – including Prosper, LendingClub, and Marcus by Goldman Sachs – that finds consumers through its vast network of channel partners and distributes their products digitally.
Even Financial is seeking a Research Analyst to join the Business Development / Strategy team. You will conduct research and analysis in the financial services and technology industries to assist with key decisions and growth supporting the Business Development, Account Management, Marketing, Product, and Engineering teams.
- Conduct research and analysis in the financial services and technology industries including capturing and documenting market trends and patterns, products, competitors, technologies, and more
- Analyze and synthesize research findings providing insights and informing key business decisions
- Collect, aggregate and document information and data across sources including databases, survey responses, press, industry news, etc; clean and cross reference data for consistency and accuracy
- Support cross functional teams, including executives and senior leadership, in Business Development, Account Management, Marketing, Product, and Engineering
- Respond to ad hoc research requests
- Organize and maintain information and audit files
- Develop and execute a communication, training and education strategy around industry, company, competitive research to ensure that every single person at Even is informed
- BA / BS degree in business, economics, marketing, information science or a related field, and/or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of professional experience, in a marketing, analytics or research role
- Competency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Passion for the tech and finance industries
- Creative problem-solving and ability to deliver in tight time constraints
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; strives to improve work to ensure quality
- Previous experience in fintech or financial services is preferred but not required
Full time employees are eligible for the following benefits:
· A comprehensive medical/dental/vision package provided through Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield. Life and disability insurance are also included.
· Enrollment in our 401K plans. Once you are enrolled in the plan, you can change your contributions rate or opt out at any time.
- Stock option program
· Eight company paid holidays for the 2019 calendar year. Paid time off (PTO) is uncapped, should it be in accordance with the Company’s policy, which will be outlined during New Hire Orientation.
· A subsidized gym membership with New York Health and Racquet Club.